Author Topic: Lost and found  (Read 100 times)

Offline john k

Lost and found
« on: March 31, 2024, 11:00:57 PM »
I got in here intending to do a Look what I got April Fools blab.  But was thinking that this past week, my lady here found a little box that slid off the end of the kitchen counter, inside were 5 black finish williams wrenches, and a blue point, all old.  Barely remember when I found them.  Then in the garage today I emptied a box, mostly junk but had a single Armstrong-Armalloy full polish combo end wrench.  Same series as I've decided to collect.  This makes 3 so far, might be another hiding out there.  Then as i was magnet hunting a tiny screw down below the bench vice , found a Craftsman hand plane, new in the box bought last summer, added to the stuff am taking to the MWTCA next weekend.  It had fell off the stool and hid in the shadows.  Finally after lunch was gathering tools to take to the garage that were accumulating in the laundry room, and about 3 layers down my old Snapon nut drivers emerged.  Had been wondering where they went, as we had been going over a pair of old JD riding mowers and could have used them.  My old secondary set is a mix and unmatched grouping, but am pretty happy the Snapons are back in the box.  So, no bs story, have a good April 1st.

Offline jabberwoki

Re: Lost and found
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 01:24:05 PM »
I've got missing tools everywhere in the shop. Sure wish they'd show up.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?