Author Topic: I want to discuss calling out " trolls "  (Read 5663 times)

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
Re: I want to discuss calling out " trolls "
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2019, 12:53:57 AM »
Kind of funny you started this thread, Hickory.  I was convinced you were a troll when you first joined.  After awhile, I realized you weren't.   We really haven't had any issues since CP and his Husky obsession.   :D
boop/bop/beep

Offline Midnitemack

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2019, 02:14:47 AM »
The scary thing about  the internet and forums such as this is that we can make ourselves out to be anything we want to be.......

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2019, 03:00:54 AM »
Yes it was Tammy and that whole situation was a hoot :))

Offline GNAP

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2019, 08:32:35 AM »
Centerpunch, the boy was a serious tool, I could start a complete sub-section pertaining to my interactions, with the boy.
jack

Offline bmwrd0

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2019, 09:46:36 AM »
I like this forum. I like that it is only about 20-30 people and over the years we have gotten to know each other. We have no problem sending something to people who are truly looking for something, asking nothing in return. We know that what comes around goes around.

We are open to new members, but I see them come in, make a post about that is always about getting banned at GJ - they seem to have pride in that - and they never post again. Which is too bad on one hand (if you're not growing your dying) but on the other hand, it is kinda nice as we don't want to be just a place to go to hate on other people. That isn't sustainable. Or interesting.

I do spend time "over there" mainly because it is such a large place and there are more posts than here, but I don't get the depth and personality that this place has.

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2019, 12:02:12 PM »
I like this forum. I like that it is only about 20-30 people and over the years we have gotten to know each other. We have no problem sending something to people who are truly looking for something, asking nothing in return. We know that what comes around goes around.

We are open to new members, but I see them come in, make a post about that is always about getting banned at GJ - they seem to have pride in that - and they never post again. Which is too bad on one hand (if you're not growing your dying) but on the other hand, it is kinda nice as we don't want to be just a place to go to hate on other people. That isn't sustainable. Or interesting.

I do spend time "over there" mainly because it is such a large place and there are more posts than here, but I don't get the depth and personality that this place has.
I was one of those people having gotten banned from there after just a couple days i believe.
It didn't take long for me to learn not to go trashing the GJ all the time, surprisingly the one thing is didn't exactly have to learn the hard way  ;D
I have thought about possibly rejoining, but i know how it and the big forums can be.
Sure the large number of members can mean getting questions answered faster, but the small group here is just a better kind of atmosphere.
Always lookin' to learn