Author Topic: I guess President Trump had an ace up his sleeve?  (Read 9797 times)

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
Re: I guess President Trump had an ace up his sleeve?
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2020, 09:26:15 PM »
With the situation like this I can understand why people my age have no faith in this country or system.

I'm not one of them. If it's all fair and biden legitimately won, he's my president. I'll ride through the next four years as best we can.

On the hand that it is fraud, where do we go from here? Once a dog bites is it ever trusted again?

Sent from the twisted mind of the  Mudman

I think there was some definite fraud, the question is how much and was it enough to tilt the election?  Unfortunately we have a news media that, instead of wanting to find out these answers, won't investigate anything but instead push the narrative that Biden's election was completely above board.  The same media that made up bullshit the last four years that the Russians helped Trump win.  Even though, to use their favorite phrase right now re: possible voter fraud, there was "no evidence."

Get ready for four years of the media kissing the asses of this administration, especially the great pretender Commie-La.  President Pee Pads and Vice President Knee Pads.
boop/bop/beep

Offline muddy

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2020, 11:08:56 PM »

President Pee Pads and Vice President Knee Pads.

:))

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2020, 10:48:16 AM »
I find it interesting that the biggest loudmouths in Congress on the left are being pretty quiet right now.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2020, 01:30:27 PM »

I think there was some definite fraud, the question is how much and was it enough to tilt the election?  Unfortunately we have a news media that, instead of wanting to find out these answers, won't investigate anything but instead push the narrative that Biden's election was completely above board.  The same media that made up bullshit the last four years that the Russians helped Trump win.  Even though, to use their favorite phrase right now re: possible voter fraud, there was "no evidence."

Get ready for four years of the media kissing the asses of this administration, especially the great pretender Commie-La.  President Pee Pads and Vice President Knee Pads.

Yeah, and how Biden's is already talking to foreign governments before being sworn in - the SAME EXACT thing the FBI went after Gen. Flynn for! Of course, move along - nothing to see here.  :-X

Offline daves_not_here

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2020, 03:45:38 PM »
It ain't over till it's over.

:93:
David

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2020, 05:27:20 PM »
By the way, when Lord Biden is allowing himself to be interviewed, it's the same shit as when Obama was president.  Not a challenging question to be asked, more softballs like "what do you think of President Trump saying X, Y, and Z?"
boop/bop/beep

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2020, 06:02:30 PM »
Looks like things in Pennsylvania are looking up. And Georgia and Nevada, too.  :clap: to Team Trump!

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2020, 08:36:03 PM »
By letting these states certify their elections it really changes the narrative on the crimes they committed. I'm hoping to see conspiracy, sedition and treason charges against the crooks.

One thing I'm tired of seeing is commenters on stories that are just keyboard warriors calling for people to ammo up and get ready for CW2. Why attract attention by telling everybody how tough you are and your plans. :lol_hitting:

Offline walrus

« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2020, 05:49:05 PM »
Looks like things in Pennsylvania are looking up. And Georgia and Nevada, too.  :clap: to Team Trump!
Sure it is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline walrus

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2020, 01:52:20 PM »
Barr just said the justice dept can find no widespread voter fraud that would have any effect on the results of 2020 election. Who would have guessed that?

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2020, 02:26:53 PM »
Barr just said the justice dept can find no widespread voter fraud that would have any effect on the results of 2020 election. Who would have guessed that?

The DOJ has it's head so far up it's rear end they'd have to open their mouth to see a supernova in front of them. If they say they can't find any substantial fraud with all the evidence that's been presented (and continues to be uncovered), then they are proving that they are in league with the swamp. Because that is the exact same thing all of the media, Dominion systems, politicians in affected states, and Democrat operatives are saying. "There's no hint of fraud anywhere!" Please.

As far as Barr is concerned? I can't say. He sure sounded like a tough guy, legal and righteous when Trump picked him. But he hasn't indicted any of the former cronies. If you defy a mask order you're arrested with no apologies. Yet you lie to Congress, and nothing happens? Smells like the swamp to me.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 04:48:17 PM by bonneyman »