Author Topic: Reloading  (Read 6864 times)

Offline gtermini

• Pictures of the junk collection
Re: Reloading
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2020, 12:40:40 PM »
Since I don't reload, I'm just wondering if (as is the case with popular factory ammo) there is also a shortage of primers, projectiles, brass, and powder?

Yes, They're pillaged out both in store and online.

Online slip knot

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2020, 12:46:27 PM »
I ordered some .38 JHP on the 18th and they just shipped Friday. The website even updates where they are in the order shipping. kinda funny its taking two days to complete the orders from one day.

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2020, 12:50:57 PM »
I ordered some .38 JHP on the 18th and they just shipped Friday. The website even updates where they are in the order shipping. kinda funny its taking two days to complete the orders from one day.

Sure is crazy. I saw that SGAmmo (a great family owned company BTW) wasn't even taking orders right now because they were so overwhelmed with meeting orders that were placed in the last 10 days. That has to be some kind of a record - to be so overwhelmed with business that you simply have to stop servicing new customers -- WOW!!!

Offline GreyOwl

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2020, 11:49:24 PM »
The RC kit is on the order of $250-300. I has everything minus a hand trickler ($25) to load ammo in small (50-100 rnd) batches. OR doesn't have sales tax, so my prices will be 7% or whatever lower.

I'll come back and talk about the pics after lunch.

Wow, I thought I was looking at my bookshelf with the titles you have there. I think I have 3/4 of the same books on my shelf!
GreyOwl