General Category > PHOTOS OF GENERAL INTEREST (NOT TOOLS OR SHOP RELATED)

Show your dog.

(1/4) > >>

m_fumich:
I take care of 45 dogs on a daily basis. This is Little Boy. He weighed 46 lbs when he came to me. His ribs were showing. He gained 21 lbs in the first 5 weeks and now he’s about 75 lbs. He sleeps with me every night. He’s a real heat bag which is good on cold nights. He’s a big baby but if two other dogs get in a fight, he will bite the nearest person.

m_fumich:
This is Fiona. Someone dumped her in our yard 2 1/2 weeks ago. It took her 3 days to wag her tail. With the help of another rescue and a few generous donors, she’s going to a new home as soon as she’s spayed. She had cherry eye in both eyes and that will get fixed while they have her sedated for the spay.

kwoswalt99:

--- Quote from: m_fumich on January 04, 2019, 10:20:40 AM ---This is Fiona. Someone dumped her in our yard 2 1/2 weeks ago. It took her 3 days to wag her tail. With the help of another rescue and a few generous donors, she’s going to a new home as soon as she’s spayed. She had cherry eye in both eyes and that will get fixed while they have her sedated for the spay.

--- End quote ---

Is that an Australian dog?

oldnslo:
Nicely done @kwoswalt99

;)

m_fumich:
It wasn’t upside down on my phone. I tried uploading 2 other pictures and they were upside down too. But it’s fixed now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version