Author Topic: Have you been vaccinated?  (Read 37906 times)

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
Re: Have you been vaccinated?
« Reply #165 on: November 14, 2021, 04:40:16 PM »
just to be clear i am not telling anyone to get or not to get vaccinated. there are plenty of reason to get or not get the shot. there also plenty of people on either side who are completely close minded to the others concerns and refuse to listen or find common ground because they think they are 100%  right.
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline slip knot

« Reply #166 on: November 14, 2021, 05:58:28 PM »
If I thought the jab worked I would certainly take it. but if it worked there wouldn't be a need for the mandates to get the jab. It would simply be a matter of those unvacinated clowns will take themselves out of the gene pool. But just like the covid, its hit or miss whether it affects you or not. The jab isn't inherently safe. there have been many people affect more by the jab than the govt lets out. Why do you think they get a pass from any liability.
I know as many jabbed friends who've died from covid as un vacced who've survived it. so the jab doesn't work for everyone. I'll take my chances with a virus that may or may not affect me over taking a RNA modifier that may or may not work AND may or may not cause me other issues.

Offline muddy

« Reply #167 on: November 14, 2021, 07:50:05 PM »
just to be clear i am not telling anyone to get or not to get vaccinated. there are plenty of reason to get or not get the shot. there also plenty of people on either side who are completely close minded to the others concerns and refuse to listen or find common ground because they think they are 100%  right.
It is amazing now something as simple as a vaccine has torn the country and families apart.

Imagine what the people during the civil war would think about us abandoning family and such over his simple idea compared o actual human lives they were fighting for.

Sent from the twisted mind of the mudman

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #168 on: November 14, 2021, 08:25:56 PM »
it should be live and let live.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #169 on: November 14, 2021, 09:08:12 PM »
It is amazing now something as simple as a vaccine has torn the country and families apart.

True, but there's so many variables involved.  Ironically our country's supposed expert on Covid, Fauci, apparently had a role in its development, as did our government.  The government has lied to us so many times about this virus.  Now we have a liar in chief that is never called out by the media and you don't know what to believe.

This thing was politicized in April, 2020, when they started reporting "minority communities are disproportionately affected". After that, I knew the media would be pitting straight white males against everyone else.  Like they always do.

I made the decision to get the vaccine but if I hadn't, it would've been made for me.  Which I fully believe to be unconstitutional.  I don't begrudge anyone who has chosen not to get it.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 09:11:49 PM by Lookin4_67GalaxieConv »
boop/bop/beep

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #170 on: November 15, 2021, 08:18:52 AM »
If I thought the jab worked I would certainly take it. but if it worked there wouldn't be a need for the mandates to get the jab. It would simply be a matter of those unvacinated clowns will take themselves out of the gene pool. But just like the covid, its hit or miss whether it affects you or not. The jab isn't inherently safe. there have been many people affect more by the jab than the govt lets out. Why do you think they get a pass from any liability.

SlipKnot, I don't think there is a question the vaccine works, the numbers prove it.  I don't believe there is anyway for the gov and press to be in cahoots enough to pull off a deception that big and keep it going for this long. 

Is it safe long term, that no one knows for sure

As to the mandates, while I agree they are unconstitutional, it may be the only way to get the virus under control and get back to normal.  That is the problem with how divided this country has become.

Now to the mRNA vaccines, I wholeheartedly agree that is scary,  that is why I got the J and J

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
« Reply #171 on: November 15, 2021, 09:09:16 AM »

SlipKnot, I don't think there is a question the vaccine works, the numbers prove it.  I don't believe there is anyway for the gov and press to be in cahoots enough to pull off a deception that big and keep it going for this long. 

Is it safe long term, that no one knows for sure

As to the mandates, while I agree they are unconstitutional, it may be the only way to get the virus under control and get back to normal.  That is the problem with how divided this country has become.

Now to the mRNA vaccines, I wholeheartedly agree that is scary,  that is why I got the J and J
Don't underestimate the lengths greed drives people to go. Be it massaging the numbers, to our right making the numbers up to push out as news.

I don't believe it works or at least we don't have near enough long term testing to be able to make a statement like that. There are places that claim to be highly vaxed yet they have the highest number of cases while other places(Florida) go opposite.

Just like the electric car green crap they are pushing. I'm not convinced we as humans are causing any kind of weather or other change. Plenty of data that goes both ways. Who to believe? I guess it is hard to go against clean air and water but to out and out lie with the studies sure does make me not believe that and much else that is put out as science.

Follow the money.
Rich

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #172 on: November 15, 2021, 09:15:57 AM »
I know as many jabbed friends who've died from covid as un vacced who've survived it. so the jab doesn't work for everyone. I'll take my chances with a virus that may or may not affect me over taking a RNA modifier that may or may not work AND may or may not cause me other issues.

:great:

Offline slip knot

« Reply #173 on: November 15, 2021, 11:59:50 AM »

Imagine what the people during the civil war would think about us abandoning family and such over his simple idea compared o actual human lives they were fighting for.

I’m beginning to fear the response to the virus more than the virus itself. I’m seeing the toll it’s starting to take on families. Even my own.

Sent from the twisted mind of the mudman

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #174 on: November 16, 2021, 08:30:44 AM »

Don't underestimate the lengths greed drives people to go. Be it massaging the numbers, to our right making the numbers up to push out as news.

Follow the money.

I agree that greed will make people do all kinds of bad things and no doubt about following the money BUT to keep a deception that big going for this long would involve a huge number of people and couldn't be substained IMO

As to the studies, lies and out right bad info, what makes you think that only one side distorts the facts.  I have quit listening to the far left and far right because there are wingnuts on both sides and that money trail can be followed on both ends.

I used to consider myself pretty far right but the right has moved just as far right as the left has left so I suppose I am more moderate right now,

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #175 on: November 16, 2021, 08:54:32 AM »

Follow the money.

I agree that greed will make people do all kinds of bad things and no doubt about following the money BUT to keep a deception that big going for this long would involve a huge number of people and couldn't be substained IMO

As to the studies, lies and out right bad info, what makes you think that only one side distorts the facts.  I have quit listening to the far left and far right because there are wingnuts on both sides and that money trail can be followed on both ends.

I used to consider myself pretty far right but the right has moved just as far right as the left has left so I suppose I am more moderate right now,
My biggest problem with this whole Covid mess is that the government claims that the vaccine is the only answer. They totally ignore natural immunity gained by surviving Covid. They have outlawed in some states prescribing Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine and other drugs that do seem be to be effective in treating and reducing symptoms. The media is very complicit in deriding these treatments as quack and ineffective with Ivermectin being called such names as pig dewormer.

Until the government backs off their gestapo approach to this situation and allows alternatives to the vaccine it will not get any better. Yes, follow the money.

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #176 on: November 16, 2021, 09:34:06 PM »
i won't argue all of the potential use of ivermectin but calling ivermectin a pig dewormer is hardly spreading disinformation.

ivermectin has been used for decades to control parasites in animals. i have used it as such.
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #177 on: November 16, 2021, 09:56:41 PM »
i won't argue all of the potential use of ivermectin but calling ivermectin a pig dewormer is hardly spreading disinformation.

ivermectin has been used for decades to control parasites in animals. i have used it as such.
It is disinformation to ridicule people taking the pill form by calling it a dewormer. Ivermectin was not developed as a dewormer but to treat parasites in people. I have used plenty of it on horses myself and probably have some expired stuff down in the barn.

Offline walrus

« Reply #178 on: November 17, 2021, 06:23:18 AM »

Follow the money.

My biggest problem with this whole Covid mess is that the government claims that the vaccine is the only answer. They totally ignore natural immunity gained by surviving Covid. They have outlawed in some states prescribing Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine and other drugs that do seem be to be effective in treating and reducing symptoms. The media is very complicit in deriding these treatments as quack and ineffective with Ivermectin being called such names as pig dewormer.

Until the government backs off their gestapo approach to this situation and allows alternatives to the vaccine it will not get any better. Yes, follow the money.

The Govt doesn't allow all kinds of drugs to be used. Money is always a factor in every decision made in this world. If some reputable scientist could explain to me how a parasite drug kills covid or some how boosts your immune system to kill covid I'll listen, until then its social media spread lies.

Offline Barks

« Reply #179 on: November 18, 2021, 08:04:40 AM »
"The Govt doesn't allow all kinds of drugs to be used. Money is always a factor in every decision made in this world. If some reputable scientist could explain to me how a parasite drug kills covid or some how boosts your immune system to kill covid I'll listen, until then its social media spread lies."

Well, one example is using minoxidil, developed to treat high blood pressure, now sold as a hair growth or replacement treatment.  No idea about killing parasites but a lot of drugs are developed for one treatment and subsequently found to be useful in treating entirely different ailments.