Author Topic: Bonney  (Read 1893 times)

Offline jim m

Bonney
« on: June 06, 2021, 06:17:33 PM »
Where were Bonny tools sold in the 80s. I have not bought anything new in a very long time. I can go back to Western auto Wizzard tools Wards Powercraft JC Pennys Penncraft and Sears Craftsman. I still have and use most of them. But I can not tell you where I found Bonny tools.

Jim

Offline bonneyman

Re: Bonney
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 06:53:35 PM »
I got my Bonneys tools off of an independent tool truck in 1980. Fast forward to mid 1990's and the local refrigeration supply had sold them (and gave me their no longer needed catalog) and then a tool repair service had some inventory left over from their older days.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 09:07:51 PM »
Bonney was one of the brands they sold at the auto parts places. had boards of tools on display. I bought quite a bit from there, one piece at a time. :lol_hitting:

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2021, 09:38:30 PM »
Bonney was one of the brands they sold at the auto parts places. had boards of tools on display. I bought quite a bit from there, one piece at a time. :lol_hitting:

That's pretty much how they were sold in my neck of the woods as well. They were always the premium brand in auto parts and hardware stores around here.