Author Topic: Here is your president  (Read 1873 times)

Online pep

• Personal TEXT
Here is your president
« on: April 16, 2022, 07:56:54 AM »
This is not a joke > sourced Drudge..... hello old&slow
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline slip knot

Re: Here is your president
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2022, 08:33:00 AM »
A world wide embarrassment for our country. What a shame this country is so gullible to think this senile old man is Presidential material.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2022, 09:06:25 AM »
Dementia Joe.  Obama was an embarrassment but at least he could look the part.  Joe looks pathetic.
boop/bop/beep

Offline walrus

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2022, 06:08:40 AM »
Is their video of this whole episode?

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2022, 12:54:36 PM »
Yes, google Biden shakes hands with air

Looks quite awkard

Offline muddy

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2022, 08:50:02 PM »
We can only vote up from here, right? Right????!!!!!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Online pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2022, 06:57:25 AM »

Looks quite awkard

That's is extremely kind,,,,, not awkward....it is scary as hell.

Consider the fools & ass hats that approve of this clown, crook.

@ muddy
 One would think that, and, believe me, I've lived long enough to say the following.

"Never underestimate the stupidity of the American people"  In the 200+ years of this country. There is no other glaring example that can be compared to this one.

Absolutely no defense for this jackleg can be made, only a fool thinks this is the adult in the office.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 07:29:20 AM by pep »

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2022, 07:44:10 AM »

Looks quite awkard

Sadly, he had the chance to recover when he first turned to shake someone's hand.  He could have said oops, smiled, give everyone a wave and walk off. 

What I bothered me is how much of an old man he looked like walking off the stage.

We really don't need folks that old leading our nation.  At that age, one can go down hill fast even if they are ok at the beginning of their term and I will include Trump in that bracket. 

I hope Biden can hang in there because the next 2 in line are no better.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2022, 09:38:32 AM »
That’s the worst part. The next two in line are worse than Biden

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2022, 11:04:54 AM »
That’s the worst part. The next two in line are worse than Biden

Far worse.  And we know Biden is a crook and a liar.
boop/bop/beep

Online pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2022, 07:26:41 PM »

Looks quite awkard

Sadly, he had the chance to recover when he first turned to shake someone's hand.  He could have said oops, smiled, give everyone a wave and walk off. 

What I bothered me is how much of an old man he looked like walking off the stage. So looking old was big, nothing about being clueless sinks in?

We really don't need folks that old leading our nation.  At that age, one can go down hill fast even if they are ok at the beginning of their term and I will include Trump in that bracket. 

I hope Biden can hang in there because the next 2 in line are no better.

NO matter what you think of Trump, he did more for the American people than  ANYONE you can name, I'll wait for a name?

Give me a doer not a blowhard we have blowhards, and more to follow.

The rest use 2 phrases 'for the American people and for the children ........ '

So you did not like his tone, give me a bad tone, a free country, good healthy economy, any day.

I do not like something I hear goes in one ear and out the other.

Remember? sticks & stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me?

Today use sticks & stones to break people's bones you disagree with. But don't call me names cause you'll hurt my feelings.

Ass backward like everything else this county stands for today.  Maybe not a country it's more like a psycho ward with no fences.

Any have children or grandchildren.................... sit back and think about the America you will be leaving behind. :-\

Not a pretty picture and sad

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2022, 08:16:04 AM »
My comment about Trump was on relation to his age if he chooses to run again.  He will be 77 and a person's mind can fail quickly at that age.

As to the good he did,  his Supreme Court appointments are his biggest accomplishments IMO.  They can't be undone.

Many other of the things he did have been undone by the present administration, so they did not last.

DO you think his argumentative devisive tone helped build consensus among a broad swath of the population so that what he started could continue. Doesn't seem to have worked. Start building something and not have enough capital to finish makes one a fool. 

As to sinking in about Biden, I am no fan and he has no business being POTUS, but I blame that on Trump.  If Trump would not of been such an ass and loudmouth, egotistical and self centered, he would have won reelection and this conversation would be moot.  Not to mention the 2 important run off elections in your state that were lost because he couldn't shut up.  The balance in Congress hinged on those elections and look where we are.

I am not a fan of Biden or Trump, I don't have to be one or the other.

Now the name you are waiting for, Ronald Reagan.  Best POTUS during my lifetime. Graduated college in 79, no jobs, real high interest rates, hostages in Iran. Reagan gets elected and things change steadily.  When Reagan spoke, he inspired confidence, worked to get consensus without causing either side to hate the other.  Economy got back on track, people got back to work. 

As to your sticks and stones theory, that myth has been busted for a long time.  Yes, words do matter.  A lot of folks have been have died because of words.  Many of the school shooting were caused by someone being bullied to the point of breaking.  Lot of suicides because of name calling to the extreme.  Think of how someone's self esteem can be affected by being called fat and ugly over and over

While Trump could have done a whole lot more good for this country, he chose to be divisive and the end result is the mess we are in now.

Trump played to his base and that base wasn't big enough to carry him through.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 08:18:02 AM by fatfillup »