General Category > WELCOME CENTER

Hey, Zeke here...

<< < (2/4) > >>

oldcarguy:

The GarageGazette always welcomes new faces, and old friends appearing are super cool too...

Uncle Buck:
Ryan pissed off you say? LOL

Not the first to thwart the boy king then incur his wrath by being shown the door out of his queendom.

Nice work grasshopper.........I think Ryan has booted guys out of his sandbox for all manner of petty reasons. I may be the only one that holds the distinction of departing with a title. LOL

The boy king knighted me " The mass spammer" 😎  I embraced the title then as I do now. LOL 😂

I took it as a compliment coming from him.

Anyway, I roll out the red carpet for you. I hope you contribute and enjoy the company of the good guys, and the misfits like myself.

Uncle Buck:

--- Quote from: Lookin4_67GalaxieConv on February 10, 2024, 08:49:20 AM ---Hey Zeke.  So you were the "bad boy" the master was talking about.  :))

Welcome back.

--- End quote ---

WOW, he must have been pissed off if he actually provided commentary following your exile! He generally offers no comments on departing commoners.

Uncle Buck:
It takes a lot to be shown the door here. The only thing we try to watch closely is the front door and keep the true spammers out. Not many are shown the door here. Regular posting members is a small group. That said,  all of us here want and encourage all members, especially new or returning members to jump in fully and post frequently.  The more the merrier!

goodfellow:
Welcome back! Glad you were able to find us again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version