Author Topic: Looks like the Dems are going to go for impeachment.  (Read 35893 times)

Offline Heiny57

Re: Looks like the Dems are going to go for impeachment.
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2019, 07:24:43 PM »
You may have missed it.

I didn’t miss it. I watched it. He said there was no precedent for charging a sitting president but there was sufficient evidence to charge Trump once he left office. Mueller was just the investigator. He passed his information to the DOJ and they filed the charges against the various people. Meuller said his job was to investigate and it was up to the DOJ to act on his findings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You did watch his testimony then, he had to recant the lie he told in his previous statement
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2019, 07:34:34 PM »
You may have missed it.

I didn’t miss it. I watched it. He said there was no precedent for charging a sitting president but there was sufficient evidence to charge Trump once he left office. Mueller was just the investigator. He passed his information to the DOJ and they filed the charges against the various people. Meuller said his job was to investigate and it was up to the DOJ to act on his findings.

You are wrong again, it was his job to charge, or shut up. He did neither because it was a partisan witch hunt. Mueller had an ax to grind because Trump refused to make him the FBI head.
MAGA

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2019, 07:58:05 PM »
:))       TDS.           

Trump Derangement Syndrome

Only the ignorant and the desperate think hating Trump is a mental disorder. Ironic considering Trump’s mental state.

Did I hit a nerve? That was not directed at you, but you must relate considering your response.  :))

I can PM you some new insults to use on me so the readers here might believe you have independent thoughts sometimes.  ;)
MAGA

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2019, 07:59:57 PM »
You are wrong again, it was his job to charge, or shut up. He did neither because it was a partisan witch hunt. Mueller had an ax to grind because Trump refused to make him the FBI head.

It’s really amusing how uninformed you are.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2019, 08:42:52 PM »
Heiny57, you need to tune in to the fake news to get up to date on all that Trump has done wrong. Get with it man. ::)

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2019, 08:53:30 PM »

It’s really amusing how uninformed you are.

Really, you don’t provide debate.
MAGA

Offline highland512

« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2019, 09:07:30 PM »
I’m guessing you have forgotten about Trump’s “tax cut.” The 1% paid $91 billion less in taxes and the middle class paid $95 billion more in taxes.

Exactly what about a book deal violates the emoluments clause? Money from the US Government and foreign governments being paid to Trump through his businesses is a direct violation of the Emoluments Clause. Trump doesn’t need to draw a salary since he’s spend more than 250 years of salary on golfing since he’s been in office and most of it went in his own

Do you ever quote sources or do you just repeat what the news tells you?

Orange man bad

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2019, 09:10:24 PM »
I’m guessing you have forgotten about Trump’s “tax cut.” The 1% paid $91 billion less in taxes and the middle class paid $95 billion more in taxes.

I think you got your facts wrong, Matt.  I am solid middle class and I paid over $2,000 less in Federal taxes in 2018.
boop/bop/beep

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2019, 09:13:03 PM »
Heiny57, you need to tune in to the fake news to get up to date on all that Trump has done wrong. Get with it man. ::)

LOL yeah I am behind the curve.
MAGA

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2019, 09:13:24 PM »
So do you think this country would be in much better shape at this point in time if Bernie had been elected? Would the unemployment rate be as low as it is with Bernie in charge?

Keep in mind the economy was doing well when Obama left office. Obama inherited a collapsing economy and a war in 2 countries. When Obama left office, unemployment rate had dropped from nearly 10% to 4.8%. It’s currently at 3.7%. The National Dent is $22 Trillion. It was less than $800 Billion under Obama. So I think we’d be doing pretty good. We wouldn’t be in a trade war that economists say is pushing us toward a recession.

Obama inherited an economy that had already cratered.  No matter what he did, things would improve.  And he certainly didn't do much to help the economy.  The total national debt was ten trillion when Obama took office.  It was nearly twenty trillion when he left office after eight years.

By the way, the economy has done so well, Obama has tried to take credit for it.  Obama's media buddies have repeated the "Obama economy" in describing the economy under Trump, while Obama has said "don't forget where this economy started."
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 09:17:12 PM by Lookin4_67GalaxieConv »
boop/bop/beep

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2019, 09:13:28 AM »
I don't keep real current with political crap because it is too darn depressing and I have felt that way for decades. 

But one thing I can tell you for sure, while Obama was still in office business was quite flat.  The moment Trump got elected, business started flourishing.  Also, the stock market kept rising.

Now, will business and the stock market have  ups and downs, absolutely.  Does the POTUS have direct control, NO, but they certainly have some influence. 

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2019, 10:12:47 AM »
President Trump has done 2 of the 3 things I wanted to see. (He's still fighting to get the border wall built, so, the jury's still out on that one). He got rid of the Obamacare individual mandate tax....and he ain't Hillary! Those two things alone are worth the price of admission.
But with the Washington Establishment fighting him every step of the way, the Deep State gunning for him, the Dems (and wuss Republicans) making up charges against him, liberal judges stonewalling what he's trying to do, and the lamestream media running regurgitated kaka about him 24/7 I'd say he's doing quite well.
I don't think the impeachment thing is gonna work. The Dems - though rabid - are just too plain sloppy and stupid. They're counting on their supporters (and the whole country, in fact) to likewise be stupid and not call them out on their blunders. What Trump really has to worry about is the economy. If that tanks he will be booted out. And there's a real possibility of that from several quarters.

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2019, 06:51:43 PM »
All "Smoke 'n Mirrors" --

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-house-wont-vote-now-formal-impeachment-inquiry

The Democrats just announced that they won't vote on impeachment. In other words they don't have the votes, AND they are scared that if they do impeach, the Republican legal team will automatically have subpoena and discovery powers to look under the rocks for information that the Dems are trying desperately to hide in their Dem only "behind closed doors" testimonies.

This is the swamp -- and President Trump is effectively challenging the status quo that previous administrations were too afraid, or too corrupt to undertake. 

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2019, 07:44:41 PM »
I blame most of this deep state swamp on GW. He tried to play nice after the hanging chad election and left  most of the Clinton bureaucracy in place. The norm was to fire everyone and put your people in place. Doing that allowed the deep state Dems to rise in rank and hire more like thinking swamp dwellers. I hope Trump can keep draining.

Trump is crude and rough around the edges and the absolute right person we needed in this time in our history.
MAGA

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2019, 07:49:56 PM »
I customized my truck awhile back, I think it came out good.

MAGA