Author Topic: What pistol do your wives, daughters, or gfs prefer?  (Read 9416 times)

Offline highland512

Re: What pistol do your wives, daughters, or gfs prefer?
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2019, 08:48:48 AM »
SIG's are sweet, I hope she likes it!!

How will she be carrying it? I know a lot of women carry in their purse which seems like a bad idea to me but I dont carry a purse or wear high heels either.

Still working on that one. She doesn't carry a purse very often, and as with many young people these days, a backpack is often the preferred method for traveling. She's hoping to get some ideas about carry options from other female students when she takes her classes later in the summer --

A lady friend of mine from high school is a sheriffs deputy now. I asked her one time if she carried a back up, she raised her shirt and showed me. (dont get excited, she didnt raise it that far.) A belly band holster, seemed like a better idea than a ankle holster for sure.
https://comforttac.com/products/the-ultimate-belly-band-holster?variant=9609657843772&gclid=CjwKCAjwza_mBRBTEiwASDWVvlCegLJBHEKtnc5FnNxejV82bz8ORhMhnH7Ah92E8IXThtPKwUirhxoCOuIQAvD_BwE

I think its a wise move for a college student to carry on campus. I was a 6'-2" 290lb bearded student and I carried every day while in college, no questions asked I would if I was a female. It wasn't the threat on campus I was worried about but most campuses are crime ridden once you step 6" off the college grounds.