Author Topic: Decent spray bottles  (Read 1728 times)

Offline bonneyman

Decent spray bottles
« on: April 02, 2022, 11:22:22 PM »
I have been hunting for a decent spray bottle for years. Have bought my share of "tough" bottles - sometime pricey - and they all fail. Had just about given up and started using sprayers from products I've bought at the store. Once the bottle is empty, I rinse it out and use it for other stuff. They give out after awhile, but they're basically free and I have lots of spare sprayer handles, bottles, caps, and nozzles.
Came across this product an thought I'd give it a try. $15 for a set of 3 off of Amazon. An HD version with a chemically resistant sprayer as well as a chemically resistant bottle. I'll let you all know how they hold up to real use with a variety of chems.

https://pfharris.com/collections/product-applicators/products/harris-chemically-resistant-spray-bottles-32-fl-oz-3-pack

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
Re: Decent spray bottles
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2022, 07:04:49 AM »
LMAO thought this was just me, welcome to the global economy.
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2022, 10:08:56 PM »
Ha, good to know! I'm a big fan of the ZEP Citrus cleaner.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #4 on: Today at 10:05:04 AM »
Usage update on the spray bottles. Been using them for 2 years now. All sorts of chemicals - homemade weed killer (salt, vinegar), Dawn dish soap, potassium hydroxide cleaner, Simple Green, etc. No wet hands after use, none of the pump mechanisms have failed to pump or stick, bottle itself is not discoloring which might obscure the contents. All in all works as advertized!