Author Topic: Have you ever truly hated someone ?  (Read 5326 times)

Offline oldnslo

Re: Have you ever truly hated someone ?
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2020, 09:50:26 PM »
Did you see his other videos of Plvmb mods?

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2020, 09:53:54 PM »
Not any different than the people who cut up nice original cars to make them into "custom", low riders, giant wheels and wild lifted 4x4 and such. Or the flippers who gut to the studs nice old homes and install the latest chicom fixtures and cheap dry wall, or just bulldoze it and build something new from the ground up.

I have to say i didn't watch the vid. I'm sure it is akin to the chopper motor cycle guys who seemed to destroy a lot of stuff along the way., They obviously liked doing it and were making the coin to fund it.

That guy does too. It is only stuff. Collect up what you want and can afford and enjoy it, you know, the way you want. And hey, a nifty plomb or even craftsman knife might be a good addition.
Rich

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2020, 10:00:44 PM »
Didnt bother to watch it, you guys spelled it out pretty well.   I do make knives on occasion,  and have considered using a rusty or broken combo end wrench, but I would never post a video of the process.
I too make knives from time to time, but only use things that are beyond saving when I'm not just using worn out files.
Always lookin' to learn

Offline strik9

• X
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2020, 12:16:45 AM »
I have a five gallon pail of old wrenches that lack user value.  No market for them beyond weight value.

It is only a matter of time before they get scrapped, just not during my watch.

Whatever happens to them hopefully is more use than I will ever get from any of the antique crap.

Offline daves_not_here

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2020, 12:57:36 AM »
Not over a tool.
David