Author Topic: Back To Work....  (Read 8296 times)

Offline bmwrd0

Re: Back To Work....
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2019, 10:51:49 PM »
Very nice!

Offline Conductor562

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2019, 06:09:38 PM »
Still have to put the floor pan in, but progress is progress. Even being as high as it was, the Kerdi-board is pretty nice. No membrane or any shit like that to fool with. You just put it up and seal it with a special caulk. Saves a lot of time.

Offline muddy

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2019, 07:19:19 PM »
Great work on the display!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Offline Conductor562

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2019, 07:25:51 PM »
Great work on the display!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Thanks Muddy. I’ve had those Model 94’s since I was 13 years old. They are a matched commemorative set made in 1968. Never been fired or even had a shell in them. After all these years of sitting unappreciated in the back of a safe, I figured this would be a good way to have some appreciation for them.

I think it turned out nice. Much cooler to look at than the typical crap Mrs. Conductor usually sits around  ;D

Offline Conductor562

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2019, 01:34:19 AM »
Had a pretty productive couple of days. Friday I took out a leaning tree. Took it in 3 loads. I could’ve got it in 2, but the hill I have to take it over to the burn pile is pretty steep. The Kubota handled it like a real champ. I’ve got a hell of a burn pile now.

Went down in the afternoon to start getting the ball field in order. Someone stole our spike drag, and the grate just wasn’t cutting it. F$&king dopehead probably took it for scrap.

Then today I made a little progress on my shower. Slowly but surely everything is coming together, but a few warm days would be much appreciated.