VEHICLES > DAILY DRIVERS/GROCERY GETTERS

Some '70s Flashback

<< < (3/3)

stokester:

--- Quote from: john k on March 08, 2024, 05:53:56 AM ---The Pinto picture is stuff of nightmares.  The colorful striping didnt fare well if left in the sun, as did anything with siilver paint.  A 71 with the 1700cc was so under powered, I pulled out to pass a slow truck, hit a head wind, at 40 mph it slowed down at full throttle in 3rd gear.  But then the government saddled us with the national 55 mph speed limit, so it wasnt a big hardship.

--- End quote ---

This is what you needed to do...  swapped in a Blown 351 Cleveland :-\
From the same issue..

skfarmer:
i hesitated when i opened this.  i was hoping it wasn't  a 70s full bush centerfold..........  :)

or was i?  :hee20hee20hee:

goodfellow:

--- Quote from: skfarmer on March 08, 2024, 09:22:18 AM ---i hesitated when i opened this.  i was hoping it wasn't  a 70s full bush centerfold..........  :)

--- End quote ---
  … at the time, and given our age, nobody I knew cared about that little “inconvenience” — LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skfarmer:

--- Quote from: goodfellow on March 08, 2024, 09:36:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: skfarmer on March 08, 2024, 09:22:18 AM ---i hesitated when i opened this.  i was hoping it wasn't  a 70s full bush centerfold..........  :)

--- End quote ---
  … at the time, and given our age, nobody I knew cared about that little “inconvenience” — LOL

--- End quote ---
:djparty:

Uncle Buck:

--- Quote from: skfarmer on March 08, 2024, 11:13:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: goodfellow on March 08, 2024, 09:36:08 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
:djparty:

--- End quote ---

Roger that on the inconvenience!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version