Author Topic: Money corrupts all..  (Read 1746 times)

Offline Crispycritter

Money corrupts all..
« on: October 23, 2020, 03:38:32 PM »
Bye
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 07:07:43 PM by Crispycritter »

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
Re: Money corrupts all..
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2020, 04:29:06 PM »
Shit.....that all sucks. Keep us in the loop, it helps to get things off you chest.

A visit with an attorney may be in order.
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 04:50:00 PM »
Sorry to hear this story. These situations often bring out the worst in people. That said, I’m a big believer in KARMA. You reap what you sow - and many of these folks will often get their reckoning; in one way or another.

Stay positive and focus on you own well being. Don’t let it eat you up. Good luck and God bless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2020, 05:34:12 PM »
Sorry to hear of your lousy situation Dustin. There are certainly evil greedy people out there. I hope you and your parents can improve your situation as fast as possible.

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 10:46:00 PM »
Very sorry to hear this and really can't agree more about inheriting money.

When my grandfather died my dads oldest brother took anything he saw value in ( some very sentimental things from his time in France with the 4th armored) and his daughter who moved in to take care of my grandmother ran very loose with her bank account  over $150,000 worth.
When my dad finally had enough and helped my grandmother kick her out she even took my grandfather's dog and the car she convinced my grandmother to buy.

Honestly when I go, if theres anyone to potentially inherit any money that may be there what doesn't go towards the funeral I want donated to a youth marksmanship organization.
My hobbies, tools knives airguns...ect will go to any blood who shared the interest or have to be donated / gifted to appropriate homes.
I'm a handful of decades off I hope though.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 10:50:09 PM by hickory n Steel »
Always lookin' to learn