Author Topic: Impeachment, what do you think?  (Read 984 times)

Offline highland512

Re: Impeachment, what do you think?
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2019, 05:09:19 PM »
Just another shit show. The democrat clowns will do anything to discredit Trump even if it makes them look like fools. I'm just pissed that its OUR tax dollars they are spending on this shitty display of extreme partisan politics.

I've been seeing a convention of states feed on the innerwebs and I'm starting to think that might not be a bad idea. Put these idiots on a 2 term limit. Drop all the cushy benies they get. anything to get those leeches off my payroll.
What kills me me is we do have term limits for the legislature (kinda). Itís called voting but everyone skips the primary which is why your left with the same demicans and republicats for term after term after term.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2019, 06:48:40 PM »
Or - like in my county - the Republicans don't even field a candidate, because, well, "the local environment is so difficult". Yet they have no problem finding my address and phone number to harass me for money!

Martha McSally got in by appointment - she couldn't even win against a bisexual war protester! And since the impeachment drama started she's been silent. There's a guy who's primarying her and he sounds OK. We'll have to see how it pans out.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2019, 07:24:56 PM »
Just another shit show. The democrat clowns will do anything to discredit Trump even if it makes them look like fools. I'm just pissed that its OUR tax dollars they are spending on this shitty display of extreme partisan politics.

I've been seeing a convention of states feed on the innerwebs and I'm starting to think that might not be a bad idea. Put these idiots on a 2 term limit. Drop all the cushy benies they get. anything to get those leeches off my payroll.
What kills me me is we do have term limits for the legislature (kinda). Itís called voting but everyone skips the primary which is why your left with the same demicans and republicats for term after term after term.

I still like the term limit, You know how hard it is to get an incumbent out of office. Some of these bastards have been there all their lives. They aint doing anything but filling their pockets.

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2019, 08:16:55 AM »

I still like the term limit, You know how hard it is to get an incumbent out of office. Some of these bastards have been there all their lives. They aint doing anything but filling their pockets.

Lot of truth there!