TOOLS AND THE SHOP > GENERAL TOOL AND MACHINE DISCUSSION

Catalog Bonanza!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Uncle Buck:
I just viewed this on my phone. I have to figure out a way to save the link shown in the original post to one of our reference lists if it has not already been done. Tough on a phone to do. If any mods want to assist that would be appreciated.

walrus:
That is so cool, just looked Craftsman stuff from the early 80s, I have tons of that stuff.  Amazing how we have gone from making the finest stuff available to making very little in such a short time.

wantedabiggergarage:

--- Quote from: Uncle Buck on December 05, 2022, 02:18:57 PM ---I just viewed this on my phone. I have to figure out a way to save the link shown in the original post to one of our reference lists if it has not already been done. Tough on a phone to do. If any mods want to assist that would be appreciated.

--- End quote ---

At first I thought you were asking how to save the link on your phone, yet I didn't see what type of phone, LOL.

twertsy:
I scanned my boxes of tool catalogs all up there.  Enjoy gents!!

goodfellow:

--- Quote from: twertsy on April 14, 2023, 01:39:56 PM ---I scanned my boxes of tool catalogs all up there.  Enjoy gents!!

--- End quote ---

I don't have a link to your website anymore -- can you please post it again Todd.

Thanks --

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version