Author Topic: Selling tools  (Read 7415 times)

Offline nonhog

Re: Selling tools
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2020, 04:35:44 PM »
Small hobbyist lathe???? how small?

Its a Craftsman 109.21280 has a bit of a following. A rarity? I'd post pics but honestly I have a tough time sizing pics for this site.
Maybe I'll do a thread on the corporate giant site? LOL

Offline nonhog

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2020, 04:36:41 PM »
I just went through a clean out of my girlfriends fathers work shop. 65 years worth of stuff. After sorting through the hand tools for @ 2 months we decided to send everything to an auction. Bad choice.  I think selling the drill press and bigger items would sell on Craigslist and Facebook. There are so many hand tools out there right now , the price has tanked for most unless it's snap On. Most folks don't know the difference between a SO or HF screwdriver. An estate sale is a good idea too. If you go the estate sale route , make sure you read reviews of each one in your area. In my area some estate sale companies that are good and some that are really bad. Just my opinion.

Good info!

Offline nonhog

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2020, 04:52:35 PM »
My drill press is a Champion No.1600 serial 11635 but yet to find much on it. The lathe I mentioned previously, A 80 gallon Kobalt compressor Also have large oxy act. set up. as well as a 1935? Pexto roller No 372(non slip type, bit rough) and some chinese crap not worthy of mention here. :)

Offline slip knot

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2020, 05:15:36 PM »

Its a Craftsman 109.21280 has a bit of a following. A rarity? I'd post pics but honestly I have a tough time sizing pics for this site.

I've been looking for a small lathe, but shipping would be $$$$.

Offline bmwrd0

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2020, 05:25:44 PM »
P'up aint tooooo far for me, I am up there a couple time a year as it is. If you do have a sale, metion it on here, please! You might be surprised at the numbers of people who don't post but read this place.

Offline RustFarmer

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2020, 06:51:30 PM »
Psoriatic Arthritis

Ever tried Humira?  I'm not a Doc.  But I do know that Abbvie sells a lot of it.  It must be helping some people.

Offline nonhog

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2020, 07:37:19 PM »

I've been looking for a small lathe, but shipping would be $$$$.
Yeah even being small its pretty heavy for a bench top type tool.

Offline nonhog

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2020, 07:38:15 PM »
P'up aint tooooo far for me, I am up there a couple time a year as it is. If you do have a sale, metion it on here, please! You might be surprised at the numbers of people who don't post but read this place.

I will update for sure!

Offline nonhog

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2020, 07:43:48 PM »
Psoriatic Arthritis

Ever tried Humira?  I'm not a Doc.  But I do know that Abbvie sells a lot of it.  It must be helping some people.

Funny you should mention that. I've been on it a year (or so) it helps keep me mobile but doesn't do diddly for my fatique. Also today I spent time on the phone with my stupid insurance company who are refusing to pay for my MRI which my Dr. ordered due to the rare but possible brain lesion that Humira sometimes causes. Gives Parkinson's like symptoms (which I have) If the MRI shows brain lesions I stop the Humira and the lesion goes away as well as the symptoms. Or I have Parkinson's no way to tell without opening my brain up.
I'll wait on that. LOL

Offline RustFarmer

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2020, 09:30:08 PM »
Glad to hear you are getting some benefit from the Humira.  Keep fighting, we are living in an age where the medical technology is amazing.  I think we will continue to see advances in treatments and cures.

Offline walrus

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2020, 04:26:51 AM »
Psoriatic Arthritis

Funny you should mention that. I've been on it a year (or so) it helps keep me mobile but doesn't do diddly for my fatique. Also today I spent time on the phone with my stupid insurance company who are refusing to pay for my MRI which my Dr. ordered due to the rare but possible brain lesion that Humira sometimes causes. Gives Parkinson's like symptoms (which I have) If the MRI shows brain lesions I stop the Humira and the lesion goes away as well as the symptoms. Or I have Parkinson's no way to tell without opening my brain up.
I'll wait on that. LOL

I was on a biologic for UC, it helped for awhile but the possible complications are scary.

Offline nonhog

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2020, 10:40:21 PM »
A bud came over today and is interested in a couple items.
walrus, I get it. Humira headaches! (I have read the long list) Ugh.My wife had a really bad cold or the flu, not sure how I missed it.
Lots of hand washing!

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2020, 11:09:24 PM »
If you wana sell at the upcoming swap meet  feb 14 you can borrow my white f150 .But you`d better get a spot quick seeing as there`s no corvett hp meet anymore.

Id like to see the pexto.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 11:11:14 PM by jabberwoki »
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline nonhog

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2020, 02:45:06 PM »
If you wana sell at the upcoming swap meet  feb 14 you can borrow my white f150 .But you`d better get a spot quick seeing as there`s no corvett hp meet anymore.

Id like to see the pexto.

Still room left at swap meet! I'll take you up on that truck use! Thanks!
Let me know when you want to swing by.

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2020, 09:40:52 PM »
Got a trailer as well. I`ll swing by on Thursday and grab you so we can get the truck.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?