Author Topic: For us tin foil hat wearers  (Read 2203 times)

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
Re: For us tin foil hat wearers
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2021, 07:40:31 AM »
Crazy stuff for sure. That said, John McAfee was a hard driven individual with a grandiose personality to match. I have a hard time believing that he could commit suicide. His ego and narcissistic character traits just wouldn't allow for that kind of epitaph.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 07:43:49 AM by goodfellow »

Offline walrus

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2021, 08:22:44 AM »
Crazy stuff for sure. That said, John McAfee was a hard driven individual with a grandiose personality to match. I have a hard time believing that he could commit suicide. His ego and narcissistic character traits just wouldn't allow for that kind of epitaph.
I have a hard time believing he had a condo in that building, didn't look like a place a man with that kind of money would live???

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2021, 09:29:32 AM »
Funny how there are so many "apparent suicides" but none within the Democratic Party in DC.

I don't know all the facts surrounding Macafee but it sure sounds suspicious.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2021, 10:02:19 AM »
I have a hard time believing he had a condo in that building, didn't look like a place a man with that kind of money would live???
Same here. Own maybe, live there ??

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2021, 10:50:01 AM »
Whether McAfee offed himself or had help I have no idea. Was he connected to the condo collapse? I doubt it as I believe it was a structural failure. It can be tough to find the truth between an event and conspiracy theory in today's world and reporting. It only takes one person to plant a seed of doubt in peoples minds and it spreads like wildfire truthful or not.

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2023, 11:43:53 AM »

A little more for us tin foil hat wearers. Funny how when "Hollywood Was Always Red" is put in the search on the youtube this vid doesn't come up.
Also in the comments , that there are all kinds of anti hitler movies but nothing anti stalin, mao, or lenin.

Just some thought provocation.
Rich