Author Topic: Found on Twitter  (Read 693 times)

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
Found on Twitter
« on: November 01, 2022, 05:47:12 PM »
If I were a White Supremacist, I wouldn't say so publicly.

Instead I'd use the education system, pop culture, & the press to demoralize generations of Black people into a sense of Learned Helplessness, so that their entire lives are spent seeking validation from Whites.

I'd utilize the education system to indoctrinate young Blacks into believing that Whites are so omnipotent that even those who are long dead still exercise influence over their destiny.

This would create an inferiority complex from a young age.
I'd have popular Black celebrities use their massive influence to constantly reinforce the message to their young fans that they're oppressed, slaves to the caprice and cruelty of Whites.

This would strengthen their inferiority complex.
I'd have journalists frame every story through a racial lens, even where no evidence of racism exists, to stoke Black rage.

I'd lie about officer-involved shootings, for example, further inflaming tensions with cops (which would lead to more shootings...and higher ratings).

I'd also attack Black families, but not overtly. Instead, I'd fund organizations who view Black men & fathers as superfluous, & who want to "deconstruct" the family.

By the way, the founders of such organizations would live in luxury, while everyday Blacks continue to struggle.

Moreover I'd give book deals, Genius Grants, TV hosting gigs, & Pulitzers to bourgeois Blacks, who'd then (despite being examples of Black success) further reinforce notions of Black oppression & White Superiori--pardon, "Supremacy".

Finally, with all the above pieces in place, I'd easily win votes by convincing thoroughly demoralized Black constituents that I, and only I, can solve the problem of racism...even if my party has been in power for decades, and has done nothing to improve Black lives.
The White Supremacists of today must be much more subtle and sophisticated than the crass, violent Oppressors of the past.

Complete domination and control of the Black mind, and by extension the Black vote, is all that is needed now.

Whips and chains are no longer necessary.
boop/bop/beep

Offline jabberwoki

Re: Found on Twitter
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2022, 07:07:34 PM »
Blows my mind that people just don`t see it.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline slip knot

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2022, 07:49:26 PM »
what about the white guilt pushed on the young people. most of the people I saw at these mostly peaceful protests were young white kids.

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2022, 07:36:31 AM »
See it in Baltimore politics everyday. Same folks elect the same folks and nothing changes.  Actually it gets worse