VEHICLES > PROJECT CARS/TRUCKS

Troubles in River City

<< < (2/5) > >>

muddy:
Where in PA are you headed?

Sent from my Twisted Mind Of The Mudman

bonneyman:
Nice work!   :PDT_Armataz_01_37:

I doubt very many people exist in the country who could repair a vintage vehicle like that.

And I agree with the hoarding of parts. I try to stay stocked up so if something breaks on the weekend (which they usually do) I can fix it then and not wait for the parts place to open.

john k:
Good going!  Cadillac already going.  Bet that radiator is hefty,  the multi-link chains are phenomenal, for that time period?

oldcarguy:

--- Quote from: muddy on September 27, 2023, 06:43:35 PM ---Where in PA are you headed?

Sent from my Twisted Mind Of The Mudman

--- End quote ---

Most all car collectors around the world know where I'll be at. The Hershey Antique Car flea market, car show, and car corral no less. Happens the first week in October since 1955. There are 9,000 flea market vendors, over 1,000 cars in the car coral Both lasting four full days. Along 1,200 cars are judged on Friday. All this cover 100 plus acres. To see all the vendors take walking total of 25 miles of walking. I have done that for 40 years.

Here's a few pictures of an earlier Hershey flea market. Here's two views at an overpass of two easterly fields. And there are two more in the west direction. Plus fields past what you see here.. As far as the eye can see!

Old wrenches of many types

One of the 9,000 vendor selling head lamps

Gas pumps

You never know what you'll find in the flea market.. Like this Old steam powered Loco Motorcycle

oldcarguy:

--- Quote from: bonneyman on September 27, 2023, 06:44:14 PM ---Nice work!   :PDT_Armataz_01_37:

I doubt very many people exist in the country who could repair a vintage vehicle like that.

And I agree with the hoarding of parts. I try to stay stocked up so if something breaks on the weekend (which they usually do) I can fix it then and not wait for the parts place to open.

--- End quote ---

There are more people than you can imagine can repair these old cars.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version