VEHICLES > TRACTORS/MOWERS/HEAVY EQUIPMENT

new holland t7.270

<< < (2/4) > >>

skfarmer:

--- Quote from: muddy on January 30, 2024, 07:46:34 PM ---Is this your first CVT? I was working at the case dealer when CNH just started coming out with their CVT.  Feelings were mixed. Haven't been around them now enough to say good or bad.

Sent from my twisted mind of the mudman

--- End quote ---

yes it is. we shall see. my buddy however, has 2 smaller t7's. a 190 and a 210. he loves them.  a loader on one and a feed wagon on the other.

skfarmer:

--- Quote from: highland512 on January 30, 2024, 09:23:34 PM ---I like the 3 point set up in the front. Does it have pto in front as well? That would make snow blowing neck strain free and easy.

--- End quote ---
i wish it had ta pto but it does not.  i can add one but since they drive from the front of the engine the rotation is wrong for rear mounted implements. so that leave 2 options, a blower made for the front with opposite rotation or a front pto with built in reverser. both are spendy.

there is a third option, but it is really  spendy. there is a snowblower that has a built in drop box with 2 input shafts turning in opposite directions so you could use it on the front or rear of a tractor. it is not cheap.

slip knot:
Really nice tractor you got.  I've always wanted a 3point on the front of my hay tractor. Be cool to hook a spear on front and rear. My AC loader tractor wont fit in the barn. The loader sticks out too far and I cant close the doors. So it has to be hauled in if I want to use it.

oldnslo:
I believe my old Allis, had 18.4x46. Those were a chore to mount/dismount by hand, but I could do it. Had to move 'em with the FEL. Tire's are 'spensive these days (and have been), so thats why I enjoy my crawlers for collecting.

skfarmer:
the t7 has the 30 foot 455 drill behind it. almost ready to go. the t6070 has one behind it as well. one of my neighbors retired a couple years ago. he had a similar 455 drill,  a 25 footer on 10 inch spacing compared to my 30 on 7.5.  i told him if he ever wanted to sell it he should call me and he did about a month ago.

the 30 was always a handful til the boxes emptied a bit. this 25 with a few less discs to pull should be just right for the t6070.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version