Author Topic: better late than never...... happy easter  (Read 120 times)

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
better late than never...... happy easter
« on: March 31, 2024, 09:20:46 PM »
hope all had a good day. went to church this morning and then had an early afternoon brunch with the wife, kids, daughter in law, future dil and a friend of ours.

we had  home smoked ring sausage, boiled and fried, french toast, scrambled eggs, fried eggs, pumpkin bread and fried taters with lots of onions and peppers. all done on my sons blackstone in the shop. good eating!!
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline john k

Re: better late than never...... happy easter
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2024, 10:38:33 PM »
Good going,  had a little Chinese for lunch, no company just me and my lady.  Happy Easter..

Offline highland512

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 06:43:09 AM »
I ate to much ham then wished I hadn't when I had to help my youngest hunt eggs.

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2024, 07:27:58 AM »
Weather was great on Saturday and we spent the day lounging in the porch and enjoying the fresh air. Ate our meals out there and in the evening we went out to dinner with our daughter. Easter Sunday the weather went to hell, and it was rainy, cool, and overcast all day. Not even the dog wanted to go outside.

It was still a good Easter. For many years I often wasn't home to celebrate major holidays and family events. Retirement has changed that, and it's fun being with the family on important milestones.