Author Topic: Thorson Action 1/4" set box  (Read 9242 times)

Offline bonneyman

Re: Thorson Action 1/4" set box
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2018, 06:14:54 PM »
You are just a regular MacGyver aren't you. I really like the way you come up with solutions to your ideas. 8)

No kidding. I'm gonna have to start crackin' before hickory passes me by!  ;D

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2018, 07:42:36 PM »
You are just a regular MacGyver aren't you. I really like the way you come up with solutions to your ideas. 8)

No kidding. I'm gonna have to start crackin' before hickory passes me by!  ;D
I don't think you've got to worry, I'm sure you've got way more to work with than I do.
Always lookin' to learn

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2018, 02:49:37 PM »
I really like the little driver tool I made but in use I've realized it's better as a but driver than a socket driver so I'm going leave a bit adapter on it and put it in my bike kit.

I really wanted a more traditional spinner handle type so I had to make one.
One bent tipped Rosco screwdriver and one Master mechanic USA 2" adapter bit later and here it is. ( I really like these master Mechanic bits, I had two sets of them and they've held up really well )

I was kind of panicking for a bit because it wasn't going to fit comfortable in the set and nothing I tried was working.
I must've been having a real brain fart because it took me about 5 minutes to realize all I need to do was move everything to the other side.
I felt like an idiot for a minute then had a good laugh.
sometimes the most simple of solutions are sitting right there in front of you yet it takes a short joourny through trial and error before you can see them.  :)
Always lookin' to learn