TOOLS AND THE SHOP > MECHANIC HAND TOOLS WE USE

My Blue Bird battery tools

(1/5) > >>

bonneyman:
Stumbled upon Blue Bird (a subsidiary of Bergman Tools) a few years ago, and liked the battery plier. Papaw sent me a photocopy of a Bergman tool catalog he had, and they had two PAGES of car battery specific tools! The hunt was on!

I've managed to find all the pliers, and restored them to the original blue handle color. The only tools that I'm missing is the twin brush post cleaner, the separate spring post cleaner (#22), and the battery lifting/carrying tool.

The tools are: left to right, top to bottom
#20 Clamp spreader and cleaner                        #25 Plier
(2) #11 Hex nut and post cleaner                       #21 Post clamp puller
#12 Universal battery plier                                 #52 Plier
                                                                        #14 Plier                             

bonneyman:
Not a BB tool but an Indestro Super terminal puller that is just too cool not to show! Their model #648, with 9/16" broached hanging hole.

Uncle Buck:
Cool stuff there!

goodfellow:
Never knew there were so many battery plier options -- great set, and thanks for pics!

ken w.:
I have all the battery tools I'll ever need. I passed up some Bluebird battery tools at the last few yard sales I've been to. Should I be picking these up ? Bonneyman - are you missing any Bluebird model's ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version