General Category > GENERAL DISCUSSION TO INCLUDE OFF TOPIC

Is this place ready to go?

(1/7) > >>

goodfellow:
Not sure what to make of this. Is this just a "sandbox" to test reliability, or will this site be the new permanent GG home base?

Rusty:
That's up to Buck. The server and forum software are tested and set up. Server is on the west coast where MG is in Dallas.

Both are through knownhost but different data centers. I'm fighting with namecheap to get thegaragegazette.com transferred to a different register. Once I get that accomplished I can do a redirect so it will point here. Or I can continue to jump through their loops and set up another forum completely the tgg.com 

goodfellow:

--- Quote from: Rusty on July 23, 2018, 07:20:39 PM ---That's up to Buck. The server and forum software are tested and set up. Server is on the west coast where MG is in Dallas.

Both are through knownhost but different data centers. I'm fighting with namecheap to get thegaragegazette.com transferred to a different register. Once I get that accomplished I can do a redirect so it will point here. Or I can continue to jump through their loops and set up another forum completely the tgg.com 

--- End quote ---

Ok -- good idea! Does Buck know about this site yet; have you been in touch with him to look it over. I can send him an email to let him know.

Rusty:
I sent him a quick note. But he may have missed it.

goodfellow:

--- Quote from: Rusty on July 24, 2018, 10:00:34 AM ---I sent him a quick note. But he may have missed it.

--- End quote ---

OK -- I sent him and email to check it out.

best;
Ray

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version