TOOLS AND THE SHOP > PROJECTS, ALL EXCEPT VEHICLES

Some bike projects

(1/10) > >>

strik9:
I liked the comfort of the blue bike after so much adjusting bits, it had to be recreated.

This time in a correct color and stealing the paint pattetn from the tandem.  It looks good in green with black.

Heavy duty rear wheel and alu front, uses all common parts found anywhere.  Built on a well uses frame with mostly good used parts, costs have been low so far.

The seat is in its 3rd week in the upholstery shop so that should be something special when I actually get it.

strik9:
With a seat and a new accessory.  Mostly to bother my son who is determined to have more accessories than I.

strik9:
The tandem bike was geared too low and had drive train problems.  The answer was to flip the timing chain to left side and step up to a bigger gear.

It now has a smoother pedal action and can keep up some.

skfarmer:
digging the stash of beer in the background!

strik9:
The inventory for the soccer field concession stand.  Odd how we can have 10 cases of beer out on the porch, a few in the refri and still go make special trips to get stuff we want to drink.

A bottle of liquor in this house will last five years easy.  A bottle of soda has five hours or less once inside.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version