TOOLS AND THE SHOP > PROJECTS, ALL EXCEPT VEHICLES

Some bike projects

<< < (2/10) > >>

skfarmer:
I do  not think I have ever been assigned the duty of keeping a watch over the beer. Probably for good reason........ we have been in charge  of many tofes full of plates napkins  tshirts popcorn and  button making supplies. A sign of active parents I guess.

strik9:
Its shit beer.  You would have to be a brain dead soccer player to like it.

Papi runs his soccer field like an outdoors bar.

strik9:
A friend of my boss that never learned to ride a bike had a sidecar made for his kids bike. 

Its well made but they came up short on how to fit it to the bike.  So I got that job.    The axle bolt and  a loose sttel band made a scary ride he said.

Some basic plate steel clamps of mild steel fixed it.

muddy:

--- Quote from: strik9 on May 08, 2020, 04:44:44 PM ---Its shit beer.  You would have to be a brain dead soccer player to like it.

Papi runs his soccer field like an outdoors bar.

--- End quote ---
They all taste the same after a 6 pack gets pounded

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

strik9:
No before picture, but a faded yellow and black with rust accents  porch wreck rescue.  Its the same bike a man gave his daughter at age 5 and now restored to like new for his grandkid.

All bearings were rusted solid and the usual ruined rubber and plastic after 20 years of neglect.

I did the repaint by rattle can and stickers in little girl flavor, new tires and brakes, a little girl's idea of a great bike.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version