General Category > GENERAL DISCUSSION TO INCLUDE OFF TOPIC

Speak now or hold yer piece!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Uncle Buck:

--- Quote from: skfarmer on August 21, 2018, 07:11:38 AM ---i am fine with most everything. the only comment i have is that mechanics tool and general tool sections seem somewhat redundant. i think hey could be combined.

if anything, i think there was a few too many sections at the old place.

--- End quote ---

The difference was intended to be mechanic hand tools is strictly that. The general section was all inclusive of any hand tools, plus machines. quite broad was the intention. If it is not being understood or received that way then the two probably should be married up.

kwoswalt99:
The old picture is back up! :-*

highland512:
The way I see it we are all just here to play in your sand box, do with it what you please and people will adopt. I just hope to be able to play in the sand box on tapatalk eventually.

Uncle Buck:

--- Quote from: highland512 on August 22, 2018, 10:56:09 AM ---The way I see it we are all just here to play in your sand box, do with it what you please and people will adopt. I just hope to be able to play in the sand box on tapatalk eventually.

--- End quote ---

I see it differently. Many members spend a lot more time here than I do and actually contribute a lot more quality content than I do. My point being I/WE Rusty and I want a place that the members want that looks the way the majority of the members would like it to like etc. A poll like this is done because it provides me the direction and the path most members would choose if they were building the site themselves!

I am sure many site admins build sites as they want them with the thought the members will adapt. In as much as possible I will accommodate what folks want, or at least what the majority tells me through their vote they want. If most folks want it to look exactly like it used to then I would start over and put it back exactly as it was.

Anyway, I am just trying to build the site the majority of the membership wants.

UB

Heiny57:
I forgot what the old one looked like........ :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version