TOOLS AND THE SHOP > WELDING & METAL FABRICATION

MIG welding with bottle gas vs flux core

<< < (2/5) > >>

Heiny57:
WOW        :c029:        Given solid advise you lash out. 

Oldnslo , the term “no good deed goes unpunished” comes to mind.

J.A.F.E.:

--- Quote from: m_fumich on August 29, 2020, 06:38:22 AM ---
If I Googled every question I had to ask, then what’s the point of this whole goddamn forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Once again you are way out of line. But the point of the forum is not as your personal assistant. Referring to the forum in that manner shows a lot of disrespect. Blowing up at someone offering the obvious solution to most of your questions is not good form.

There's a world of difference between asking questions where people can help and being too lazy to do the ground work for yourself.

I think a time out is in order but I think all the mods and the admin should be involved in this decision.

skfarmer:

--- Quote from: m_fumich on August 29, 2020, 06:38:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: oldnslo on August 29, 2020, 06:29:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: m_fumich on August 28, 2020, 12:01:22 PM ---
I am not familiar with the terms innershield and hard wire.

--- End quote ---

Google is but one of many search engines that allow you to learn about things you are not familiar with. Try it!

--- End quote ---
If I Googled every question I had to ask, then what’s the point of this whole goddamn forum?

--- End quote ---
it's called give and take. members that contribute and ask reasonable questions benefit the sight. those that only take, have nothing to offer  and lash out when they get answers they don't like are not valuable.

maybe this forum isn't for and you should move on. i hear the garage journal is accepting members. when a few more mods check in temp ban will be issued for now.

m_fumich:
Temp ban for what?

skfarmer:

--- Quote from: m_fumich on August 29, 2020, 09:35:39 AM ---Temp ban for what?

--- End quote ---

lashing out and insulting oldnslo and the site for that matter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version