TOOLS AND THE SHOP > MISCELLANEOUS HAND TOOLS PLUMBERS HAND TOOLS/ HVAC HAND TOOLS/ETC.

sparky tools

(1/3) > >>

strik9:
I am sheer amateur at wiring but we need sweat equity to make up for small bank accts.

So I wired my own home  to save us several thousand pesos paying a pro.  It all works too.

Daddy's little helpers evolved into a small group of tools following me through the house leaving others behind for completely arbitrary reasons.  At job's end this is the kit.    The wire snake and consumables didn't make the picture but it was a quantity.

Truper, Stanley, Asain stuff and an ancient German hammer involved.   I wired hot mostly so that black small tester could be used to tell hot from ground and how handy it was.  I bought two more later because they cost about two bucks.

strik9:
The perfectly good stuff that wasn't there at the end.  A pile of test equiptment to be featured later.

strik9:
The test equiptment.  The analog missing bit reads ac voltage and little else so I set it up to monitor house voltage during our frequent brownouts.  I was able to isolate what was part of it like that and we retired a refri on its last legs. 

The Sanyo is pretty trick but came too late to be used much as those Harry Potter tech little black probes were used the most.  I got spares because they are cheap.    I used the lighted screwdrivers some too but the black digital things aced them.

strik9:
Some DC testers for 6-24 VDC.  One is pretty cool and the other is a dollar store special that came with fuses I needed.    Both work as designed and more than my skill level requires.  The cheapy orange DMM kinda replaced these. 

J.A.F.E.:
That orange DVM turns up a lot in various colors. HF sells/gives them away in red and someone sells a yellow version. Decent for the price but the probes are the real weak point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version