General Category > WELCOME CENTER

Found My Way Home!

(1/2) > >>

39Tudor:
Hello again everyone!  I originally signed on back in 2012 or 2013.  Was a mostly watching, reading and learning member.  Anyhow, when the servers crashed and the sight disappeared, I had no idea how to get in contact with anyone so I just went on along my way.

About a month ago, I saw the sight mentioned in another place so I thought I needed to return.  However, something happened to my user ID and I could never get logged back in.  With the help of skfarmer, good fellow, and J.A.F.E. They were able to get my account squared away and I am back among the living.

As for me, I am currently unemployed as the OEM aircraft industry has gotten hit pretty hard by the economy.  I still enjoy driving my 2001 Mustang GT Bullitt on nice days and still have plans to finish my 1939 Ford Tudor Sedan.  Just finished building a stand for my Dewalt portable table saw that doubles as a work table for other projects.

So, that’s about all the highlights.  Looking forward to more reading and learning and hopefully participating on this site.  Thanks again to those mods who got me back inside.  Oh yea, one more thing......Hi Uncle Buck, I’m Home!!!!

goodfellow:
Hey, welcome back 39Tudor. Very glad you found the GG again.

skfarmer:
Welcome back. Thanks for being patient with us  getting you back in the fold.

bonneyman:
Welcome back!

The server crash hit alot of members hard - I think there are still some stragglers who are missing. Glad you found your way back.

jabberwoki:
Welcome back mate , it`s nice to see lost members finding their way back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version