VEHICLES > DAILY DRIVERS/GROCERY GETTERS

Brake failure

<< < (3/3)

slip knot:

--- Quote from: Rusty on February 28, 2021, 11:41:29 PM --- :cool2:  A Sundance with working brakes, will miracles ever cease?

--- End quote ---

A 27 year old Sundance still on the road :bravo_2:

fatfillup:
And its a hatchback no less! :))

Hopefully you have it sorted out and you can pass it on to Sam when he learns to drive :hee20hee20hee:

DeadNutz:
The wife keeps getting on me to fix the brakes on the forklift and the tractor. I tell her as long as the hand brake works on the forklift and I can drop the bucket or box scraper on the tractor I'm fine without brakes. I actually have some left brake on the tractor but I don't even want to know what it will cost to get the wet brakes done.

skfarmer:
For some reason all i can think of is  muddy taking up about 2/3 of the front seat and the plymouth leaning to one side. Just like me incredible in the incredibles  movie.

Careful slamming the door shut Tim!

muddy:

--- Quote from: slip knot on March 01, 2021, 02:20:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rusty on February 28, 2021, 11:41:29 PM --- :cool2:  A Sundance with working brakes, will miracles ever cease?

--- End quote ---

A 27 year old Sundance still on the road :bravo_2:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: fatfillup on March 01, 2021, 04:25:54 PM ---And its a hatchback no less! :))

Hopefully you have it sorted out and you can pass it on to Sam when he learns to drive :hee20hee20hee:

--- End quote ---

245,000 miles I'm keeping it alive until 300,000 then what happens after that is in the car gods hands  :))

--- Quote from: skfarmer on March 01, 2021, 06:17:24 PM ---For some reason all i can think of is  muddy taking up about 2/3 of the front seat and the plymouth leaning to one side. Just like me incredible in the incredibles  movie.

Careful slamming the door shut Tim!

--- End quote ---
Your not far off. Remember High Tower from Police Academy?! When he ripped the front seat out and sat in the back!  :D

A couple months ago I went to shut the door and the arm rest came off in my hands!  :spam:

Sent from the twisted mind of the Mudman

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version