General Category > POLITICS (IF YOU DO NOT LIKE POLITICS, THEN DON'T GO IN HERE!

Have you been vaccinated?

<< < (2/46) > >>

skfarmer:
oh yea. if anyone would like to chat more in depth with me. feel free to reach out to me. i will gladly chat over the phone or via text.

ken w.:
I had my first shot. I'm going for my 2nd shot this afternoon. I don't plan on doing anything tomorrow in case of side effects.  I don't think there will be any problems.

oldnslo:
When asking about post-shot symptoms, the first question should be what vaccine did you get, as that determines the reaction.

Mine was Phizer. No issues with either shot. Temporary injection site soreness in the arm that was very tolerable with the first shot, and not really worth mentioning. I was still able to lift and consume frosty adult beverages with that arm.

I didnt cry with either shot, they were most impressed by that display of braveness.  :o  Simply put, I didn't feel either one.

highland512:
No shot for me and I doubt I will. I did test positive for the antibodies so Im not real interested in it.

Dad who is 65 got both shots (dont know which one) and was sick in bed for 3 days afeter each one. He also had confirmed case of the coof via a blood test.

My 87 year old grandmother had both shots with 0 side affects. She is convinced they give her sugar water instead of the shot.

walrus:
Pfizer, both shots, no issues other than tired, arm never hurt either time.

Wife , both shots Moderna, first no problem, second got a fever for about 12 hours, she was freezing cold and then it went away just like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version