General Category > POLITICS (IF YOU DO NOT LIKE POLITICS, THEN DON'T GO IN HERE!

A year and a half of brainwashing, what do you think ?

(1/3) > >>

hickory n Steel:
Has anyone else felt really annoyed the last year and a half , not about the virus itself but the attitude surrounding it ?

On TV it has been nothing but constant virus talk snuck into everything,  constant " new normal " and " were in this together ", every TV show ( obviously not reruns ) they're currently facing the virus because the idiots want us to think of this as truly normal.
People on TV or radio acting as if they've literally not left their house all year or that their life has absolutely been turned upside down.
Trying to guilt everyone into staying home by attempting to connect and relate with things that have me thinking " speak for yourself " because masks no restaurants and no theatres have been the only change for me during the pandemic.

I have just had this constant feeling all year like they were trying to brainwash everyone.
Bringing up he virus and their failed attempts to connect and relate so often that you might stop noticing.
Now they won't shut up about the vaccine,  and it's like they hope you'll just go get it without batting an eye.

I can't really put it into words very well I suppose,  but something has just felt suspicious all year.

bonneyman:
The Deep State is in full warfare mode. Things look and sound weird because the weirdo's are running things.

"We're in this together" is another of the empty mantras the liberals cook up to get all the useful idiots feeling good about themselves and make any independent thinker a "terrorist" or "conspiracy theorist". We're not in this together - the Left HATES us! just because they mouth sweet sounding platitudes when the cameras are on doesn't make them friends. BLM and Antifa are a bunch of thugs, but have one good attribute - they show the country what the Left really feels and Wants. And it has wakened up ALOT of people I know who just a few years ago thought I was a bit out there.

slip knot:
You have to wonder why the country must be divided? what is to gain by one half hating the other? I think we've gotten to the point where an election will no longer be a cure for what ails the country.

I dont see this ending well for us as a nation.

DeadNutz:
There is a good reason they are working on banning the most popular weapons and magazine size. They know the only thing that can stop their agenda and totally screwing up this country is the 2nd amendment and all the guns and ammo possessed by true patriots. Shall not be infringed means everything to me.

hickory n Steel:

--- Quote from: bonneyman on June 10, 2021, 10:08:54 PM ---The Deep State is in full warfare mode. Things look and sound weird because the weirdo's are running things.

"We're in this together" is another of the empty mantras the liberals cook up to get all the useful idiots feeling good about themselves and make any independent thinker a "terrorist" or "conspiracy theorist". We're not in this together - the Left HATES us! just because they mouth sweet sounding platitudes when the cameras are on doesn't make them friends. BLM and Antifa are a bunch of thugs, but have one good attribute - they show the country what the Left really feels and Wants. And it has wakened up ALOT of people I know who just a few years ago thought I was a bit out there.

--- End quote ---
Well sure, all that is a no brainer.
It's pure domestic terrorism.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version