TOOLS AND THE SHOP > MACHINE SHOP

I went to the Dr..

(1/9) > >>

jabberwoki:
I had a serious itch but he couldn't help me so i visited the local old machine dungeon and low and behold i feel alot better.
Next week i`ll pick up my cure.

slip knot:
what did you buy now??? :lol_hitting:

jabberwoki:
Well it`s 1940`s vintage and came off a Navy WW2 repair ship . After the ship was scrapped then my mate bought it and it's been sitting in the glorious machine storage dungeon for eons.
It's in fantastic shape but really dirty it's also complete and shows very little signs of wear almost to good to be true.
If you remember i passed the fantastic metal shear on to Oregon rock crusher . The main reasons i did that was A. lack of room and B. although this was a fantastic tool i'd hardly ever use it.
I do miss it but i'm really glad he got it.(i do have first dibs if he ever wants to see it so there's that.)
This new beasty is both a bit more space conscious and also something that i need and will use.  :08:

gtermini:
I'm hitching up the trailer tonight and will be there to load out the doall and some of the other useless junk in your way in the morning.  :-*

jabberwoki:
Well if you want to bring the BIG trailer i`ll take you to the dungeon. :051bye:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version