VEHICLES > DAILY DRIVERS/GROCERY GETTERS

Just another window regulator and motor.

<< < (3/3)

stokester:
I've replaced each of the front door regulator assemblies in my 2005 F150, the driver's side twice.  All from failed nylon/plastic pulleys.

Just replaced the driver's side in my daughter's boyfriend's Nissan Armada, it was one of those situations where the motor worked but would not carry the weight of the glass so it was replaced with a complete Dorman assembly.  These have a lifetime warranty.

john k:
Windows and such.  This week we pulled my dad's 58 Chevy Apache 1/2 ton up to the garage.  Been sitting, well.,,, decades.  The cracked side windows have broken to nearly no windows.  Had a pair of 61 doors with good glass, that I was gifted,,,well,,,dec ades ago.  Fighting stuck screws, stuck window regulators, using lots of penetrant, finally got the glass going up and down.   Laid the 61 door glass over the 58, nope, about 14 cents difference.  Eyeballing them, they had to be the same, right.   Well had to order new felt guides, anyhow, and it is only money, right?  But the 65 year old crank lifts still work!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version