General Category > POLITICS (IF YOU DO NOT LIKE POLITICS, THEN DON'T GO IN HERE!

Well it passed in ohio

(1/5) > >>

Crispycritter:
We got recreational marijuanna if i still had a medical problem id be ditching the card to save money which i bet others will...plus its probably still cheaper to go to michigan... Figures once i quit its legal

fatfillup:
Been legal in Maryland since at least July if not sooner.  Finally the state has decided to take their cut.  Should of happened a long time ago.  Its not like you couldn't get it anyway and arresting people for smoking weed is a poor use of police and jail resources.

Glad you are over your medical issue!

Crispycritter:

--- Quote from: fatfillup on November 16, 2023, 03:15:36 PM ---Been legal in Maryland since at least July if not sooner.  Finally the state has decided to take their cut.  Should of happened a long time ago.  Its not like you couldn't get it anyway and arresting people for smoking weed is a poor use of police and jail resources.

--- End quote ---
i dont want to rile anyone up but i think think the older generation finally stopped believing the lies about weed that started being spread in 60 thru 80s and listening to medical data thats being released now by different sources. I for one would still use if i could to treat my medical conditions but since i want to own firearms and hunt again i had to make the choice to give it up and honestly a 100bucks a week on grass was a bit much and id rather invest in something im not gonna end up burning

Uncle Buck:

--- Quote from: Crispycritter on November 16, 2023, 05:17:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: fatfillup on November 16, 2023, 03:15:36 PM ---Been legal in Maryland since at least July if not sooner.  Finally the state has decided to take their cut.  Should of happened a long time ago.  Its not like you couldn't get it anyway and arresting people for smoking weed is a poor use of police and jail resources.

--- End quote ---
i dont want to rile anyone up but i think think the older generation finally stopped believing the lies about weed that started being spread in 60 thru 80s and listening to medical data thats being released now by different sources. I for one would still use if i could to treat my medical conditions but since i want to own firearms and hunt again i had to make the choice to give it up and honestly a 100bucks a week on grass was a bit much and id rather invest in something im not gonna end up burning

--- End quote ---

It should remain illegal,  the stuff just turns those using it into idiots in my uptight opinion. And no, I have no interest in arguing the the subject.  I am old and getting cranky and just expressing my personal opinion.

muddy:
I have no interest for it.

Are the laws the same as other controlled substances. Is high driving illegal, under the influence in public etc?

I get the recreational part. But just like alcohol it affects everyone different and some people can handle it others can't.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version