General Category > POLITICS (IF YOU DO NOT LIKE POLITICS, THEN DON'T GO IN HERE!

20th Century Nostradamus ?

(1/5) > >>

pep:
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTuaGsawNq4

goodfellow:
America shows all the signs that our nation is in decline. Strong bonds such as family, religion, morality and education that have traditionally defined the American way of life, are being broken at a record pace. Tribalism and barbarism are increasingly defining life in our inner cities, while hedonism is glorified and runs rampant through our educational institutions, and our social and political fabric.

That all being said, I have a great deal of faith in the American spirit. It has waned over the years, but it always makes a comeback during times of crisis. I personally think there is an awakening happening among ordinary folks who are pulling back the curtain and seeing through the corrupt political/social justice circus, and are organizing at the grass roots level to change the trajectory of this nation.

Their efforts may fail, but as was the case in our founding fathers time; they are morally, religiously, and socially compelled to try. God bless them!!

Uncle Buck:
Summed up nicely gentlemen.

39Tudor:
Very well stated goodfellow!

skfarmer:
i sure as hell hope so..........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version