General Category > GENERAL DISCUSSION TO INCLUDE OFF TOPIC

Any cigar smokers on the GG?

(1/164) > >>

goodfellow:
I'm not an aficionado by any means, but I do like to smoke a good cigar every now and then when I'm done working on a project on the house or in the garage. I usually reserve some relaxing time in the garage after all the work is done and the tools are put away to smoke a cigar along with a good beverage such as a port, strong coffee, beer, or red wine. 

If there are others on this site who enjoy the same, then we may want to share some insights/recommendations as to what we consider a good smoke and/or beverage combination.

I just finished working on the Mazda truck to reinstall a rebuilt PS pump and new lines. Today's choice was a very affordable Dominican Cusano CC 6x52 Torpedo coupled with a 2001 Vincent Arroyo Cabernet Reserve. The cigar is not a very complex smoke and doesn't have an overpowering taste, but excels with a beautiful woodsy aroma that compliments the taste of the excellent Cabernet.  The aroma of the smoke and premium taste of the wine is a great way to end the day.

Cheers!!!

DeadNutz:
No fine cigars and wine for me. I'm just not as refined as GF. ;D

goodfellow:

--- Quote from: DeadNutz on October 22, 2018, 05:42:07 PM ---No fine cigars and wine for me. I'm just not as refined as GF. ;D

--- End quote ---

LOL -- I had a Yuengling Lager and a Perfecto yesterday with my neighbor - yes, we are refined!!  :)) :))

kwoswalt99:
What about cigarettes?

J.A.F.E.:
I don't smoke cigars. Tried it a couple times but it's not for me. I almost never drink alcohol and when I do it's usually vodka or maybe peppermint schnapps. At one time I drank Southern Comfort but like anyone who's ever drank it I have a Southern Comfort story and haven't touched it since. Don't like wine at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version