General Category > WELCOME CENTER

Posts in the Welcome Center

<< < (3/9) > >>

slip knot:
Welcome, a 56 GMC. cool. we like picture on here. ;D

Rural53:

--- Quote from: WoodenNickle on August 23, 2018, 11:25:58 PM ---Hi All
I just found this forum, thanks to Rock Auto.  Just a little curious.  How long has this forum been in existence? 
I've spent the last hour or so poking around on it & it looks like this is my kind of people!
As it's getting late, I guess I'll continue looking around more tomorrow.

Cheers,
Tom

--- End quote ---

The original "The Garage Gazette" had been going for a very long time. Unfortunately, a  couple of months ago the entire site was lost during a server hardware upgrade, including the backups, at the company that hosts the site. This is why the forum doesn't have many threads but everyone seems to know each other.

boatbum:
Hi all
Found the site because of the latest Rock Auto newsletter and thought I would give it a try. I spend a fair amount of time in my garage and there isn't much that I won't work on. Currently I spend some of my time on a 26' 1990 Fleetwood Flair motorhome, fuel pumps.

DeadNutz:
Welcome WoodenNickle, Gramps and boatbum. We have a great group here and don't be afraid to ask any questions tool related as we love talking tools. I look forward to your contributions. ^-^

AnsonJ:
Hello everyone!

Another Rock Auto  directed member.  Looked cool, and I decided to join. 

I have been collecting tools and working on my own cars (for the most part) for over 30 years now.  I have a red 97 Ranger that I have owned for over 13 years, a red 2009 Charger (Wifes car, which we nicknamed Clifford because it is a big red dog...) which we have owned since new, and a white 2010 Buick Lucerne which we have had for almost 2 years now.

from Fishers IN

Regards,

Anson

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version