Author Topic: Election Day is here  (Read 9641 times)

Offline bonneyman

Re: Election Day is here
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2020, 12:14:37 PM »
I'm battening down the hatches. With the SCOTUS refusing to hear the Texas suit they basically handed the election (and every future election) to whoever can buy, cheat, intimidate, or steal enough votes. And nobody will have any legal recourse. For crying out loud, 19 states joined Texas - and SCOTUS said they didn't have standing? So they told 2/5 of the country we don't care. 
Shoot, they could have at least heard the case - even if what the remaining 2 said they wouldn't have ruled for Texas anyway. So going in Texas would have lost - but at least hear the case. (And the 3 Trump judges didn't even comment - either way)? Then the facts, the evidence of fraud, the witnesses could have been called, became part of the official record, people could hear and see it. CNN couldn't cover that up. "Every man has their day in court". Not if we say you don't. And with that SCOTUS just made themselves irrelevant.

The poor folks in Georgia are voting on the SAME corrupt machines the Dems just used a month ago to steal the presidency. No matter what the vote counts are, the Dems will make sure the totals come out for them. And if anyone claims fraud - every court up the line has pretty much said "it doesn't matter, your evidence is tainted, you don't have standing". Like Stalin said, "I doesn't matter who votes - it's who counts the votes". At least that Communist scumball said the truth!

Offline walrus

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2020, 02:29:51 PM »
i am not saying what did or didn't happen walrus, but i do know this. you can't say something didn't happen in one place because it didn't happen in another place.

probably right but it doesn't make sense. What good can Trump do if both houses are controlled by Dems?

I'm sure there was some crap going on  but until I see proof which I assume Trumps lawyers don't have as they can't get a court to open a case its over

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2020, 06:58:38 PM »
i am not saying what did or didn't happen walrus, but i do know this. you can't say something didn't happen in one place because it didn't happen in another place.

probably right but it doesn't make sense. What good can Trump do if both houses are controlled by Dems?

I'm sure there was some crap going on  but until I see proof which I assume Trumps lawyers don't have as they can't get a court to open a case its over

I think if both houses go Dem then - if Trump wins - they'll concoct another sham impeachment and the Senate will kick him out. Then they'll go after Pence. And keep doing it until a swamper gets in and then they'll shift the country left. A little longer but the same story.

They think!   >:D

Offline slip knot

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2020, 07:09:12 PM »
Honestly at this point I think Trumps done.

Offline highland512

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2020, 08:05:10 AM »
The only reason Trump won is the machine thought Killary had it wrapped up and didn't bother manipulating votes.

As far as seeing proof, that video out of Ga. where they start counting votes at midnight after kicking the observers out sure looks like evidence.
security video starts at 11:30

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2020, 09:01:21 AM »
I wouldn't count President Trump out until he formally concedes. The sheer weight of evidence, witness testimony, sworn affidavits, electronic records, tampering an harassment of whistleblowers, etc. is only be ignored by many Americans because the main stream media have colluded to keep it buried. And more evidence gets uncovered virtually every day. The corruption is deep and wide and has penetrated virtually every nook and cranny. But Trump has suffered two bankruptcies (IIRC) and STILL found investors and financing - came back and rebuilt. So, he's got the stamina and some kind of smarts. He's got a plan - we just don't see it yet. JMHO

It ain't over till it's over.

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2020, 09:31:16 AM »
I wouldn't count President Trump out until he formally concedes. The sheer weight of evidence, witness testimony, sworn affidavits, electronic records, tampering an harassment of whistleblowers, etc. is only be ignored by many Americans because the main stream media have colluded to keep it buried. And more evidence gets uncovered virtually every day. The corruption is deep and wide and has penetrated virtually every nook and cranny. But Trump has suffered two bankruptcies (IIRC) and STILL found investors and financing - came back and rebuilt. So, he's got the stamina and some kind of smarts. He's got a plan - we just don't see it yet. JMHO

It ain't over till it's over.

Read his book! -- There's always a "Plan B" in any hard core business deal.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2020, 02:28:59 PM »
Listen carefully to Obama in this Twatter video.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1338102275571671041

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2020, 05:36:23 PM »
I thin Trump is playing big time stratego here, letting all this stuff happen so everyone - including liberal fools - who is on what side. No doubt about it as politicos, judges, organizations, etc. keep letting fraud slide. So when the hammer comes down nobody with a rational mind will be able to question the outcome.   :021:

Offline slip knot

« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2020, 06:06:22 PM »
 :017: since when has a rational mind played into 2020 politics :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting:

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2020, 10:41:59 PM »
I hate to be the pessimist, but I think this is a done deal at this point. I would so love to be wrong though.
You boys better hold on cause I'm gonna have to stand on it!

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2020, 06:43:25 AM »
I hate to be the pessimist, but I think this is a done deal at this point. I would so love to be wrong though.

It's done.  Nothing is going to change it.

We need to weather the storm for the next four years.
boop/bop/beep

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2020, 09:49:57 AM »
:017: since when has a rational mind played into 2020 politics :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting:

There are a fair number of people who are so propagandized, so brainwashed that they won't believe the evidence no matter what. Fine - you're entitled as an American to believe what you want. Even if it's stupid and wrong. But one's denial of the truth doesn't diminish the truth. Not one bit. At least half the country (I believe it's significantly more than half) will not let the fraudsters get away with it once the truth is out. Some know the facts, many will discover the facts - but they will all be pissed!

It ain't over till it's over. Though I'm preparing for the worst, I'm hoping for the best. When Donald Trump shakes Biden's hand on the podium on January 20th, 2021 then I'll concede he lost. (Well, we're all losing). Until then the jury is still out. The final hand has yet to be dealt.
Hang tough, men. The night is darkest just before the dawn.

Offline walrus

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2020, 05:42:04 PM »

There are a fair number of people who are so propagandized, so brainwashed that they won't believe the evidence no matter what. Fine - you're entitled as an American to believe what you want. Even if it's stupid and wrong. But one's denial of the truth doesn't diminish the truth. Not one bit. At least half the country (I believe it's significantly more than half) will not let the fraudsters get away with it once the truth is out. Some know the facts, many will discover the facts - but they will all be pissed!

It ain't over till it's over. Though I'm preparing for the worst, I'm hoping for the best. When Donald Trump shakes Biden's hand on the podium on January 20th, 2021 then I'll concede he lost. (Well, we're all losing). Until then the jury is still out. The final hand has yet to be dealt.

What evidence? It seems it would be easy if its so obvious to get Trump a day in court. If The judges he appointed won't hear  case, he can't have shit

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2020, 07:50:07 PM »

What evidence? It seems it would be easy if its so obvious to get Trump a day in court. If The judges he appointed won't hear  case, he can't have shit

If you just sit back and watch the MSM you wouldn't know about the evidence.