Author Topic: Would you take a Covid 19 vaccine?  (Read 7968 times)

Offline 34Ply

Re: Would you take a Covid 19 vaccine?
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2020, 04:47:57 PM »
Yupppppp.

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2020, 09:28:57 PM »
nope, no flu shot either. I don't subscribe to the better living through chemistry idea. But it is a free country. I try to eat well and get plenty of rest. I've never been a up close and personal kind so this six ft apart really works for me.
Rich

Offline muddy

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2020, 10:36:11 PM »
I'll take it, as long as bill Gates ain't around

Sent from the twisted mind of the Mudman

Offline Rural53

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2020, 03:44:40 AM »
absolutely. can i take it now?

i have no idea why one wouldn't.  most likely all of us have had at least 100 immunizations in our lifetimes. measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus, flu, shingles. etc. this shit is killing people. people i know. my wife and son have  had it and i have tested negative twice.  my son who is young was quite sick and my wife who who has a preexisting condition had a mild case. why would you want to get it if you don't  have to?

This

Offline slip knot

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2020, 10:35:57 AM »
 I’m not anti vaccine. So much as I don’t want to be the beta tester for it. Give it some time for the problems to work out and I would take it. I know everyone says it’s safe. But they were pretty sure Thalidimide was safe too

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2020, 03:01:27 PM »
...But they were pretty sure Thalidimide was safe too

Ditto! For many months they were telling us that a vaccine was at least a year or two away, so, "get used to masks and social distancing. It's here to stay". Now, basically right after Biden "wins", we have the vaccine ready now!

I wish that we could just get the facts.

Offline walrus

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2020, 04:15:28 PM »

Ditto! For many months they were telling us that a vaccine was at least a year or two away, so, "get used to masks and social distancing. It's here to stay". Now, basically right after Biden "wins", we have the vaccine ready now!

They have been working on the vaccine for at least 9 months, thats not close enough to a year for you?  Also, masks and social distance may not go away with a vaccine.

Online Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2020, 05:13:58 PM »

They have been working on the vaccine for at least 9 months, thats not close enough to a year for you?  Also, masks and social distance may not go away with a vaccine.

If that's the case, then it's almost like what's the point?  I'd really have to see how it plays out.  There's a lot of folks that would need it before me anyways.
boop/bop/beep

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2020, 06:01:09 PM »

Which proves that the vaccine is essentially useless.

They push the flu virus yearly - yet thousand gets it anyway. Because it mutates. And the corona virus won't?
I just can't get past the power trip thing. Fauci tells people to shut up and just do what we tell you - but he breaks his own rules when it suits him. Like more and more politicians are getting caught doing every week. I say  :P   on them.

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2020, 06:03:38 PM »
i got the call today. police, fire and ems get are in the first round with medical. do i want it or not? looks like most in our dept. are opting in.  i said yes.
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2020, 07:27:22 PM »
i got the call today. police, fire and ems get are in the first round with medical. do i want it or not? looks like most in our dept. are opting in.  i said yes.

I hope it goes well for you, Harlan, and you don't experience any bad effects.

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2020, 07:55:37 PM »

I hope it goes well for you, Harlan, and you don't experience any bad effects.
maybe he will turn greenamd be whisked away to area51

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2020, 01:42:33 PM »
I'll never say this rona/vid isn't a real thing. But I'll never not think all this testing "they" aren't collecting up dna for the data base. Tin foil hat type? Yep, yes i am. I do not trust our or any government.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-places-its-communist-flag-on-the-moon/vi-BB1bE2zi

Be safe out there.
Rich

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2020, 03:08:55 PM »
Damn you TexasT, I never thought of that but wouldn't surprise me :41:

Online Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2020, 03:39:15 PM »
I'll never say this rona/vid isn't a real thing. But I'll never not think all this testing "they" aren't collecting up dna for the data base. Tin foil hat type? Yep, yes i am. I do not trust our or any government.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-places-its-communist-flag-on-the-moon/vi-BB1bE2zi

Be safe out there.

Agreed.
boop/bop/beep