Author Topic: Would you take a Covid 19 vaccine?  (Read 7965 times)

Offline bonneyman

Re: Would you take a Covid 19 vaccine?
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2020, 07:26:19 PM »
Well, now there's talk of a vaccine ID card to "prove" you've gotten the stuff. And some businesses are already saying you can't shop there without the card. Airlines won't let you fly. And at least one gov official I heard (Canada I think) said , "Well, you can chose not to get the vaccine, but there will be consequences. Like not being allowed to move around".  :33:

Offline walrus

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2020, 06:19:47 PM »
Well, now there's talk of a vaccine ID card to "prove" you've gotten the stuff. And some businesses are already saying you can't shop there without the card. Airlines won't let you fly. And at least one gov official I heard (Canada I think) said , "Well, you can chose not to get the vaccine, but there will be consequences. Like not being allowed to move around".  :33:

You didn't see that coming? Thats been obvious from the start.  If herd immunity works then everyone needs to get vaccine to reach that.

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2020, 03:23:26 PM »

I already give em my finger prints and submit to a background check every five yrs to renew my CDL. They made us sign up for some new data base thing that clearly violates the 4th amendment, but hey, I gotta have a job to fund my tool buying habit. This mask thing is silly imo but some how the general public has been hood winked into thinking it works. If you are that scared, stay home. I can't imagine a life where i'm so afraid I cant go out into the world and interact.

This vaccine is 94% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate. Not sure why it is needed. Especially when there is no data on long term effects. None for me but thanks anyway. I'm thinking we need to follow the money.

Life is only limited by your fears!
Rich

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2020, 10:53:30 PM »

I already give em my finger prints and submit to a background check every five yrs to renew my CDL. They made us sign up for some new data base thing that clearly violates the 4th amendment, but hey, I gotta have a job to fund my tool buying habit. This mask thing is silly imo but some how the general public has been hood winked into thinking it works. If you are that scared, stay home. I can't imagine a life where i'm so afraid I cant go out into the world and interact.

This vaccine is 94% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate. Not sure why it is needed. Especially when there is no data on long term effects. None for me but thanks anyway. I'm thinking we need to follow the money.

Life is only limited by your fears!

And how involved is Mr. Bill Gates, proponent of population control?
boop/bop/beep

Offline RustFarmer

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2020, 07:04:42 AM »
I already give em my finger prints and submit to a background check every five yrs to renew my CDL. They made us sign up for some new data base thing that clearly violates the 4th amendment,

Thread drift alert:

I think the background check is for your Hazmat endorsement.  You can drop just that endorsement, and still keep your CDL.  The Feds get to regulate Interstate Commerce because of the Commerce Clause.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commerce_Clause

My CDL will evaporate in a few days because I decided $80 per year and a trip to the Doc in this current Covid blowup wasn't worth it.  In my new adopted state, no Med Card = no CDL.  Illinois allowed old retired truckers to keep the CDL without a Med Card by adding an Intrastate Only endorsement to the CDL.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2021, 08:17:09 PM »
Hank Aaron took the vaccine 2 weeks ago and now he is dead. Granted he was 85 but people said he was in good health and active.

Offline walrus

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2021, 05:32:35 AM »
Hank Aaron took the vaccine 2 weeks ago and now he is dead. Granted he was 85 but people said he was in good health and active.
He was in a wheel chair and no reports on how he died from what I've seen. Just that he got the vaccine. If indeed the vaccine did contribute to his death herd immunity will never happen in the US. Mother nature is fighting back as the world has far too many people in it and cannot sustain that many people at the standard of living we all know.