Author Topic: Trump supporters storm capital  (Read 10510 times)

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
Re: Trump supporters storm capital
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2021, 10:38:37 PM »
 :smiley_confused1:
they all should be locked up for breaking the law

i agree. should all of the rioters, looters and other blm misbehavers  be locked up as well

funny how when the rioting,  looting, burning cars and destroying things in far off cities is ok but when it is in their neighborhood  (dc) it is a travesty.
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2021, 10:13:45 AM »
The woman killed was a 14 year US Air Force veteran from San Diego. Her name is Ashli Babbitt which I will never forget as she was gunned down in cold blood. The cop that shot her nearly point blank endangered the police officers that were right behind her. Did he need to use deadly force against an unarmed woman? Here is the video closeup.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1347076676342185984

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2021, 12:39:15 PM »
The woman killed was a 14 year US Air Force veteran from San Diego. Her name is Ashli Babbitt which I will never forget as she was gunned down in cold blood. The cop that shot her nearly point blank endangered the police officers that were right behind her. Did he need to use deadly force against an unarmed woman? Here is the video closeup.

cops kill unarmed ppl all the time they have a serious case of needle dick syndrome..personally if you shoot or kill someone whos unarmed. As a cop you should be swinging from a tree in my opinion...

Offline walrus

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2021, 02:06:31 PM »

Was she must have been an undercover antifa member?

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2021, 03:33:01 PM »

Was she must have been an undercover antifa member?

I don't know what that garbled response is supposed to mean. First reports were that she was Antifa but now we know she was not.

Offline zktk01

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2021, 05:16:33 PM »
Isn't odd how the media called this a trump supporter riot, and not calling it a mostly peaceful protest?
I can't stand to watch news anymore and be spoon fed propaganda.  :38:

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2021, 05:52:43 PM »
Isn't odd how the media called this a trump supporter riot, and not calling it a mostly peaceful protest?
I can't stand to watch news anymore and be spoon fed propaganda.  :38:

It's just like Rush Limbaugh said on his show today, the media in conjunction with the deep state is sending a message with the intensity they're covering this story with...if you're an outsider and you think you're going to run for president, win, come here and clean it up, don't you dare.  You saw what we did to Trump, we'll get you too.

That's why all you're seeing is "Trump inspired seige" and the like.
boop/bop/beep

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2021, 05:56:51 PM »
Have faith, ye Trump supporters! It ain't over till the orange man concedes!

His "orderly transition" speech was no concession. He is carefully weighing his options and considering all evidence - which was added to yesterday. What I'm reading is Pelosi and 6 of her demrat cohorts were in such a rush to get away from the protesters they left their laptops in their offices! Which certain in the know people grabbed!  :cool2:

I wonder what juicy tid-bits are on those hard drives? I'm sure it wasn't her ice cream recipe and her $25,000 refrigerator repair bill.   :-\

Offline slip knot

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2021, 06:00:17 PM »
It OK she was just an unarmed white person, they're fair game. Now how many times have we seen an "unarmed" black person get shot and they burned everything down for blocks around. but yeah she's white.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2021, 08:16:07 AM »
There is prejudice in this country, and it's based on color.

And the color is green!

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2021, 10:31:07 AM »
The leftist media is reporting that a Capitol police officer died in the incident at the Capitol. That is untrue as the PD has stated that none of their officers has died and is just an example of the media lies to stir up even more crap.

Offline walrus

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2021, 11:00:28 AM »

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2021, 12:32:25 PM »

cops kill unarmed ppl all the time they have a serious case of needle dick syndrome..personally if you shoot or kill someone whos unarmed. As a cop you should be swinging from a tree in my opinion...
Unarmed and not a threat are two totally different things.
Stats and facts show that when cops do kill unarmed people ( it does not actually happen all the time ) most often they are running resisting and or reaching.
It tends to happen in a situation where the officer is looking at someone who's not responding to commands and appears to be reaching for what might be a weapon.

People don't know how to just let a police encounter happen, they always have to argue / explain,  give excuses / lies, and resist.
I am not aware of a single instance in the past 10 years where a police officer shot an unarmed person who was not resisting arrest and or acting very sketchy.
Always lookin' to learn

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2021, 01:28:16 PM »
So now it is reported that the cop died. I do hope the catch the bastard that did it regardless if he was a Trump supporter or Antifa. Have any of you seen the video of the the cops opening the barricades and waving the people forward? I'll have to find it again and post it.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2021, 01:36:39 PM »
This hardly looks like storming the Capitol when the police open the barricades and let everybody in.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1346992850458857474

Here is some video shot inside the Capitol where protesters are taking selfies with the cops.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1346978155681247234