Author Topic: Have you been vaccinated?  (Read 38327 times)

Offline slip knot

Re: Have you been vaccinated?
« Reply #135 on: September 03, 2021, 08:38:36 PM »
An old friend of my tested positive for the wuhan today. He's been fully vaccinated and got exposed to another fully vaccinated person who had it, now hes got it. Not too bad yet. Dr. put him on a cocktail of meds and vitamin supplements. He's scheduled for an infusion on Tuesday. Hopefully he'll have a full recovery. He's still a tough ol bird at 93yrs old.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #136 on: September 03, 2021, 11:38:35 PM »
Yeah, just more proof the "vaccine" ain't one. Oscar De La Joya just got COVID and he's also fully vaccinated.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9956313/Boxer-Oscar-La-Hoya-48-tests-positive-COVID-despite-fully-vaccinated.html

Offline Rural53

« Reply #137 on: September 04, 2021, 01:27:28 AM »
General consensus is the vaccine whatever you want to call it produces a response in the body that means if you do get Covid the effects are not as severe.

I had my second dose today.

Offline Midnitemack

« Reply #138 on: September 04, 2021, 01:27:39 AM »
First Phizer jab today !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2021, 11:17:02 AM »
Slip. give my regards to your old mate they`re gems.
I`ve got a old mate he`s a WW2 vet, tough as nails and spry as a 20 year old... i love him.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline coolmercury

« Reply #140 on: September 04, 2021, 03:14:06 PM »
I haven't participated in this thread because I believe that taking a shot or not is up to the individual---at least that is the way it has been in America.  In the case of me and the wife, we are both immune challenged in a big way and in our late 80's.  Early in the spring of 2020 we both had fevers, for about a day below 100 didn't feel to good but it only lasted for a couple days.  This spring at our annual wellness doctor appointment we were tested and both of us came up positive.  So, is there any reason to take the shot?  There is considerable data to show that having had COVID is better than the shot, but having both is even better.  Now if you remember Trump pushed hydroxychloroquinine and it was attacked by (well, you know as well as me).  Isn't it interesting that me and the wife both take it for muscle cramps and have for more than 10 years.  That we have taken the shot or not is our business, not that of anybody else!  Sorry, after all the above comments by many of you I just had to put my 2 cents in.

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #141 on: September 04, 2021, 03:38:34 PM »
.........  Now if you remember Trump pushed hydroxychloroquinine and it was attacked by (well, you know as well as me).  Isn't it interesting that me and the wife both take it for muscle cramps and have for more than 10 years.  That we have taken the shot or not is our business, not that of anybody else!  Sorry, after all the above comments by many of you I just had to put my 2 cents in.

It's interesting to me that governments across the globe are actively perusing a strategy to make Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquinine illegal for COVID treatment; yet there are respected scientists who support the use of the drugs. I'm not conspiracy oriented, but I'm sure if you follow the money, BIG PHARMA is probably pushing for the Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquinine restrictions because there is no money to made on those common drugs. If there were, they'd be pushing the stuff like gummy bears.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #142 on: September 04, 2021, 04:48:12 PM »
General consensus is the vaccine whatever you want to call it produces a response in the body that means if you do get Covid the effects are not as severe.

I had my second dose today.

I also had the second shot today.  I waited longer than the recommended three weeks before the first and the second shots because I had read somewhere it would be effective longer.

Cool Mercury, I completely agree with your statement, it's up to you to get the shot or not.  For me, I have heart issues, am over fifty, and with news of these other variants, figured it was time to do it.  Was I 100% sold?  Nope, but last thing I want is to be on a ventilator.

For you old timers who used to be on Channel 3, there was a guy named Bolster.  He started off a thread years ago about jack stands that was very prophetic...

Mock me if you will, I am NOT buying a HF jack stand, no way! I'm perfectly content to die some other way, just not from a HF jack stand. I mean, I expect my death will be on account of the Chinese at some point, but...just not a jack stand, please.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 11:31:08 PM by Lookin4_67GalaxieConv »
boop/bop/beep

Offline walrus

« Reply #143 on: September 04, 2021, 05:51:55 PM »
I'm at a loss as to how Ivermectin kills a virus. I realize its used in humans for some  intestinal worms like it its used in animals. Its also used for some skin issues. I wonder who is pushing it and how does it work in the case of Covid. If it does work and Big Pharma is the one keeping it away from us, that must mean all or a huge % of Drs are bought and paid for. 
I'm sure some Drs are bought and paid for but so many they aren't speaking up about it.

Offline muddy

« Reply #144 on: September 04, 2021, 07:08:52 PM »
Yeah, just more proof the "vaccine" ain't one. Oscar De La Joya just got COVID and he's also fully vaccinated.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9956313/Boxer-Oscar-La-Hoya-48-tests-positive-COVID-despite-fully-vaccinated.html
Being fully vaccinated he probably won't get as sick though. That's my understanding.

Sent from the twisted mind of the mudman

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #145 on: September 04, 2021, 07:32:33 PM »
Bolster... what a great bloke he was, wonder what he`s up to?

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #146 on: September 04, 2021, 07:34:49 PM »
From what i looked up the original 3 shots are not as effective on the mutated 19 strain that being drummed up.

Offline muddy

« Reply #147 on: September 04, 2021, 08:09:32 PM »
From what i looked up the original 3 shots are not as effective on the mutated 19 strain that being drummed up.
Honestly not surprised since most of them (the vaccines) were developed soon coming up on a year.

Sent from the twisted mind of the mudman

Offline slip knot

« Reply #148 on: September 04, 2021, 10:15:32 PM »
I'm at a loss as to how Ivermectin kills a virus. I realize its used in humans for some  intestinal worms like it its used in animals. Its also used for some skin issues. I wonder who is pushing it and how does it work in the case of Covid. If it does work and Big Pharma is the one keeping it away from us, that must mean all or a huge % of Drs are bought and paid for. 
I'm sure some Drs are bought and paid for but so many they aren't speaking up about it.

Ivomec is being used in some foreign markets but out MSM will never allow any word here.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #149 on: September 10, 2021, 08:49:28 PM »
.........  Now if you remember Trump pushed hydroxychloroquinine and it was attacked by (well, you know as well as me).  Isn't it interesting that me and the wife both take it for muscle cramps and have for more than 10 years.  That we have taken the shot or not is our business, not that of anybody else!  Sorry, after all the above comments by many of you I just had to put my 2 cents in.

It's interesting to me that governments across the globe are actively perusing a strategy to make Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquinine illegal for COVID treatment; yet there are respected scientists who support the use of the drugs. I'm not conspiracy oriented, but I'm sure if you follow the money, BIG PHARMA is probably pushing for the Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquinine restrictions because there is no money to made on those common drugs. If there were, they'd be pushing the stuff like gummy bears.

Ding Ding Ding        Follow the money.
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.