Author Topic: Darn GF you were right!  (Read 1317 times)

Offline fatfillup

Darn GF you were right!
« on: May 13, 2021, 12:09:18 PM »
I should know better then to doubt Ray :))

I couldn't find the post but in one of our weight loss threads Ray turned me on to a Keto friendly Ice Cream type dessert.  It is available 7 miles away but not in the store less then a mile from my house.  Felt like a little sweet snack last night and while grocery shopping a bought a different brand of keto friendly ice cream type dessert.

Well Ray said the others tasted like wall paper paste and I thought how does Ray know what wall paper paste tastes like :hee20hee20hee:

Well now I know, stuff had no flavor and was a pastey consistently.  Never again :))

Offline DeadNutz

Re: Darn GF you were right!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 07:02:51 PM »
The Enlightened brand is the only way to go but you do have to let it soften first. I bought another supposedly keto friendly brand and it tasted like.....wall paper paste. Never doubt Ray. :great:

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
Re: Darn GF you were right!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 09:46:40 PM »
Thanks Phil -- I think  ;) ;) ;)

The Enlightened brand is a great low sugar/low carb desert alternative. I eat it every now and then and love it; but watch out because it may make your cholesterol numbers go up drastically. Some of the cookie dough and/or glazed donut mixes are cholesterol bombs.  :)) :)) :))