Author Topic: Supply chain BS  (Read 3620 times)

Offline bonneyman

Re: Supply chain BS
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2021, 09:43:24 AM »
From what I'm reading the LA port debacle is all California law crap. An estimated $22 billion worth of goods is stuck off shore while our shelves go empty and our manufacturing collapses. Sounds like somebody is getting paid alot of money to make it look like a "shipping" problem.

Offline muddy

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2021, 07:08:47 PM »
From what I'm reading the LA port debacle is all California law crap. An estimated $22 billion worth of goods is stuck off shore while our shelves go empty and our manufacturing collapses. Sounds like somebody is getting paid alot of money to make it look like a "shipping" problem.
I've seen several videos showing lines of trucks showing it's not a trucking problem.

Sent from the twisted mind of the mudman

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2021, 08:18:17 PM »
I've seen several videos showing lines of trucks showing it's not a trucking problem.

Are those trucks bringing containers to the port or waiting in line to get loaded? Those trucks waiting to get loaded might be in line all day. If they complain about waiting they are told to come back tomorrow and then get charged a storage fee for not getting the container the day before. Those drivers who are mainly Mexicans as they are the only ones who will work for the poor wages are totally at the mercy of the longshoremen. Some pictures also show lines of tractors sitting and those are the trucks the longshoremen use as they unload or load the ships.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2021, 08:58:07 AM »

Offline slip knot

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2021, 12:31:08 PM »

Are those trucks bringing containers to the port or waiting in line to get loaded? Those trucks waiting to get loaded might be in line all day. If they complain about waiting they are told to come back tomorrow and then get charged a storage fee for not getting the container the day before. Those drivers who are mainly Mexicans as they are the only ones who will work for the poor wages are totally at the mercy of the longshoremen. Some pictures also show lines of tractors sitting and those are the trucks the longshoremen use as they unload or load the ships.
[/quote.

Rather have the Mexicans driving at least they ain’t washing their damn feet in the sinks like the muzzys. Truck stops look like third world countries lately.