VEHICLES > PROJECT CARS/TRUCKS

1958 Chevy

<< < (3/4) > >>

Midnitemack:

--- Quote from: gtermini on October 07, 2023, 10:05:09 PM ---Looks solid. I'd rather have one I didn't have to worry about scratching than a showroom perfect one.

--- End quote ---
Patina is something that’s very cool,  something that is earned!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john k:
Am removing the box, for body work, and the floor.  Since the box sides come right down to the flooring, thinking about rolling on some paint, never going to be a show truck.

Heiny57:

--- Quote from: john k on October 07, 2023, 04:43:40 PM ---Will try pics again, but, still 2 weeks away from a better internet source,  6G.   Even reducing pics way down, this site won't take them.

--- End quote ---
I have a Resizer on my I phone and I have to go down to 480 or so to get them to load.

Lookin4_67GalaxieConv:

--- Quote from: gtermini on October 07, 2023, 02:00:24 PM ---I had a 58 big window longbed fleetside factory 283/4 speed 15 yrs ago. One of the best looking pickups ever built in my opinion. Probably the rig I regret selling the most, but I had nowhere inside to keep it and it was devolving fast in the wet winters.

--- End quote ---

Man, I like that!  :97:

oldnslo:
My 53 Chevy PU bed is starting to resemble those skeleton bones your pickup bed pic shows. Guess that is a project for another day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version